What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dosido (ogkb gsc x faceoff og)

purpleplayer007

What's the overall opinion on this strain. Genetics sound good. It's supposed to yeild good. How OG is it ? Gsc usually dominates crosses it seems. I forgot what seed company bred it... A friend has a cut.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
JUst got the cut in my GH now.....I'll be running it probably both indoor and out. Heard good things aobut it in the 831.

purpleplayer007

Mine doesn't wanna branch out too much but its not under the big lights yet, just fluorescent lights..Topping might be better; I lst'd mine instead. I might just clone the top since its not bushing out the way I hoped. If you don't LST or top it, it gets tall and lanky too, probably coming from the OG side. It might be a good SOG option. I'm trying to make it a mother but I might just put it under the HPS with the timer on and let it flower. I've tried the bud before and it DOES have the most OG flavor of any GSC cross I've had. We'll see what the quality looks like. If the yield is descent, I'll hold on to it for a while. Anyone else try Dosido??

Buddle

Veteran
Stickey is right. Archive Seeds. ThaDocta just came out with some dosido hybrids.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Much more interesting smelling flower in the F2 they sold. One had a nose curling lysol odour.

I copped a pack of peanut butter breath from thug pug. that's the Doisdos x mendo breath f2. id love to find a dosi leaner in there. I cant see myself ever being able to aquire the cut anytime too soon. but im okay with that. seems like a really unique plant anywho! and that dosi f2 does look tasty.

beanja

dosidos f3 at 63 days. These are f3 from #22 line.

Attachments

• 20180314_211410.jpg
    20180314_211410.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180314_211435.jpg
    20180314_211435.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 39
  • 20180314_211453.jpg
    20180314_211453.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 52
  • 20180314_212923.jpg
    20180314_212923.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 40
looks awesome. I love the look of the golden hairs on frost with the contrast of the black leaves. looks like golden nuggies on a stick.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
I copped a pack of peanut butter breath from thug pug. that's the Doisdos x mendo breath f2. id love to find a dosi leaner in there. I cant see myself ever being able to aquire the cut anytime too soon. but im okay with that. seems like a really unique plant anywho! and that dosi f2 does look tasty.

I scooped several packs of PBB myself and flowered one. 4 females that went from pure breath to dosi dom (in structure). I flowered them in stages, as the breath took much longer in veg with 8+ tops. Every lady produced A+ smoke.

The breath dom had mutant like leaves that pointed up, but holy fuck, this is best weed that I personally have ever had. You HAVE to use a grinder because the nugs are so incredibly dense. Deep roasted peanut terpenes and face melting high. The buds are not big, but it yields solid if vegged long enough.

The dosi structure plants were very, very nice, but I think the breath is better. These had a rich, smoked meaty nose (I personally think Meat came from PBB line). The buds are not as dense, lanky stems and lower yield.

^^sounds nuts!!! haha pun intended. im really excited to try em. I have to sit on em for a bit but im really looking forward to that grow. really excited to see what I get!
the mendo breath male sounds fucking legendary. seems like it puts out too, all the olther crosses look really deadly.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Hey Wendull. Archive (thadocta) released the original Dosidos several years ago. Norcal cut is from that release. In House and others used this cut make crosses. Archive then released a new line that used a Dosidos F1 male. Several were F2s.

Thanks man, I got the cut a while ago. Still in quarantine. I have seen the finished flowers. Smoke is great too.

WaterFarmFan

Veteran
^^sounds nuts!!! haha pun intended. im really excited to try em. I have to sit on em for a bit but im really looking forward to that grow. really excited to see what I get!
the mendo breath male sounds fucking legendary. seems like it puts out too, all the olther crosses look really deadly.

I grew a bunch of TP gear (with the Studly breath male) and PBB and Sophie were my fav. Catcus Breath put out some nice plants (and I am excited to see how they outcross) but minimal breath traits.

Thanks man, I got the cut a while ago. Still in quarantine. I have seen the finished flowers. Smoke is great too.

Nice! Just about every cookie cross that I have run has been a crowd pleaser.

how does the Dosidos clone?

I am curious about this as well. My Dosi doms from PBB did not have a lot of vigor after cloning.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Mine came unrooted with forum because I lost it to a helper not remembering he needed to label each cut as he planted em.

Anyway, the forum went in 14 days. The dosidos took so fuckin long i saw a root pop out of one cube at almost 30 days and planted em all in promix, figurin if they die fuck em. I will get more. 2 thrived. One is being nursed.

I dont know if my experience was abnormal or i fucked up but they took longer to root than any other cookie cut i have ever had, and i have had every one but ogkb.

Latest posts

Latest posts