What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Narkush

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have heard good and bad about this one. Not many reviews.

You might also look at their Mazari...

Good Luck in your search!

R.Fortune

Thanks. I have searched many places. Alot of people say the NarKush should be tried. But most of them haven't tried it themselves. I think I found one maybe two reports saying it wasn't good. And about the same saying it was. I'm surprised more people haven't tried it. I will see what I can find out about the Mazari.

Apodo

As far as I know the only Narkush is from Seedsman (Hindu Kush x Hindu Kush). Ceres seeds got Ceres Kush, and Barney's got 8 Ball, the last two are supposedly selections of Hindu Kush.
Narkush got mixed reviews as well... but Seedsman got a nice quality in some strains, so this should be not so away from that. You can try White Label Afghan Kush or Master Kush, and maybe Nirvana Master Kush. They are affordable as well.

Thank you Apodo. White label has mixed reviews also. I think I would rather take my chances with seedsman. I found less reviews either way with seedsman. And more negative reviews with white label kush. Well I wont say negative. Just not what I'm looking for. I want a knock out stable indica from the kush region and no skunk in the cross. I have other plans to get hybrids and sativas.

Has anybody have any experience with Seedmans Narkush?

In 2011 I found it to be a very potent & narcotic strain, 30% THC, it gave a strange drunk feeling in the legs, so it's excellent for pain. Very easy to grow and clone. It's very stable, bred from landrace genetics, and blew away their afghani #1, which was a complete joke. Narkush is very easy to grow in small containers, makes pretty little Xmas trees, and not many strains can be grown start to finish in a 16 oz cup. Because of it's vigor, potency and stability, I believe it's an excellent strain for breeding. I think it's also under rated, if someone was disappointed, it's because they didn't have a quality keeper mom. For the cost of the seeds, it's worth it to have as a genetic donor for a breeding project. Would make an excellent mother for an autoflower cross. Would likely make dwarfed autos too, but there's a lot of breeding to f4 and 100% auto progeny.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Yes I know this thread is old but a friend grew a medical crop on my balcony and it is not bad at all. The advertisement says 100% indica. That it is good for sleep disorders/anxiety.
Couldn't agree more. A bountiful harvest of nice quality narcotic stone that makes your eyes droop. This is grown outdoor that I am smoking. Indoors it could be really baddass. Not trying to suck shaft here, just trying to share some info with my pothead bruthas.

I do not have a picture of the growing plant but it was center cola dominant. The smell isn't overpowering, fresh sweet, not to much reek but I suppose it could be. It Was sticky and had big meatsicks to it. Do believe it got a few seeds in a few flowers as well. Must have fot pollinated by an early male that didn't get caught in time.

Will return with a picture as soon as I get one. Thanks for reading. It isn't a bad strain, just not an excellent strain as far as power goes. Rambling again......I'm out.

Biosynthesis-

Biosynthesis

Veteran
NARKUSH

NARKUSH

So I snapped some photos and got them uploaded for the folks here at IC, Love ya!! ladies especially. Well it cant be to potent cuz I'm still typing. Don't think this is the best it can be, but it is pretty darned good for outs. Thanks chuckster-sven. These seeds deffinately are from seedsman, he gave me a few beans in the package. Once again long spears. Full sun/indoors would be nice meat sticks indeed. The seeds In a few of these buds would be interesting to grow. Narkush is 100% indica, and I do believe there was some sativas up there. Might be worth poping some beans and see if it improved it.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Zitz

So I snapped some photos and got them uploaded for the folks here at IC, Love ya!! ladies especially. Well it cant be to potent cuz I'm still typing. Don't think this is the best it can be, but it is pretty darned good for outs. Thanks chuckster-sven. These seeds deffinately are from seedsman, he gave me a few beans in the package. Once again long spears. Full sun/indoors would be nice meat sticks indeed. The seeds In a few of these buds would be interesting to grow. Narkush is 100% indica, and I do believe there was some sativas up there. Might be worth poping some beans and see if it improved it.
View Image View Image View Image

Looks mouthewatering, Narkush is defo on my radar now, "hash passion" sounds equally appealing.

verique

Im looking for a strain that gives a nice relaxing body stone/buzz and very very little head/cerebral high. So I dont want a "mind-high" that makes me non-functional.

Is the Narkush the kind of strain Im looking for? Whats the effect?

Burt

Veteran
You should look into bubba kush seeds or cuts imo
Calming, centering and minimal if any discernible paranoia. Purple kush fits the bill as well-all the best in yo quest

Latest posts

Latest posts