What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets have a death star thread! Come on in!

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Go figure a Michigan fan. Don't let your male machismo get in the way of your better weed judgement. Due to Ohio's decriminalized laws it has become quite the hotbed for the "grassroots movement". How many states do you know where a 100grams is a $100 fine? :biggrin:

Exactly. He's only saying what he's saying cuz he's never tried my Dumpster. :) Depends on your connect, I guess.

I love where I live.

Mr. Manatee

Hey new here, I joined just to comment on this thread :) Maybe I'll stick abit.
Thanks Smurf! I've been wondering when it would catch on, i search it every once in awhile over last 3-4 years to see when it did.
Dstar is really great, only con is a wish for larger yeilds :)
Its DEF an ohio original AND Gunk (thanks so much for saying Gunkj,its my all time taste fav)
so i know im new here, but im not new to it and i'm saying its all Ohio.
Great work being done in OH, but it could be ALOT kinder. I got busted there for pot myself and served a max

Makaveli76

Hey, Did you ever find out how they made this strain? the reason I ask is cause I got some 4SD (Rez Seeds) and Sensi Star (feminized by Paradise Seeds). I'm thinking of getting my best 4SD male and pollenating it with my best SS female.

J

joebuddy420

Hey, Did you ever find out how they made this strain? the reason I ask is cause I got some 4SD (Rez Seeds) and Sensi Star (feminized by Paradise Seeds). I'm thinking of getting my best 4SD male and pollenating it with my best SS female.

I think the parents were both females, they just forced one to make pollen. Sounds like a plan though, good genetics.

iSmokeTrees

No offense but if it originates from Ohio it is probably disgusting, everything that comes out of Ohio is trash. Oh ya and MGoBlue.
Go figure a Michigan fan. Don't let your male machismo get in the way of your better weed judgement. Due to Ohio's decriminalized laws it has become quite the hotbed for the "grassroots movement". How many states do you know where a 100grams is a $100 fine? :biggrin:

Sad thing is people from ohio give me negative rep for that comment a month later.

It just reaffirms the belief people from ohio are inbred morons. You have to be completely socially inept to not get that I was joking, with the comment I made on the end. "Trash" isn't exactly the most harsh insult, I used it because IT'S ANOTHER MAN'S TREASURE.

Let's see last ohio trips of recent memory.

I went to Lions/browns football game in cleveland. People made a wall and ran at us to shove us and try to start a fight. These were fat ass dog pound fucking retards. Then people threw beer at us from cups. Seriously how fucking disrespectful are you people?

Last time my friend went to ohio was for UofM/osu football game couple years ago when we were #2 and #1 respectively. People tried to run him over with a car, literally chasing him and his friends. They then shook up full cans of beer and were throwing them at their heads. What the fuck is wrong with you people trying to kill someone?

When people from ohio come to Michigan, we swear at you if you don't have kids around, although drunks don't care, and we give you the finger and a stink eye. We don't try to hurt you or ruin your fucking day.

New Jersey might be called the armpit of America but ohio is the asshole. t.r.u.t.h.

Makaveli76

I think the parents were both females, they just forced one to make pollen. Sounds like a plan though, good genetics.

Yup, Im gonna try this cross out with a male involved. I'll try to get one of the females to make pollen but if not I'll just do it the easy way!

uggg trolling is so lame. Lovely ladies and thread. Thanks for sharing. I did see the HT article and I have a SensiStarxSwt3 coming up now..

Has any1 from OH have a chance to try Lock Jaw? I belive its '87 G-Hash (same strain Mota Rebel used in Grendel) x Blue Tooth v1. It's going around summit co in very exclusive batches. IT IS NOT CLONE ONLY. There are f1 and f2 beans around. There are some camps putting out some serious DANK!!

Herbalremedy

Has any1 from OH have a chance to try Lock Jaw? I belive its '87 G-Hash (same strain Mota Rebel used in Grendel) x Blue Tooth v1. It's going around summit co in very exclusive batches. IT IS NOT CLONE ONLY. There are f1 and f2 beans around. There are some camps putting out some serious DANK!!

Sounds absolutely delicious, but I haven't had the pleasure of trying it yet (even though I'm in that area). Is it a Mota Rebel creation?

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
Is this the Deathstar that bc is trying to charge over 1k for?

Is the "Dumpster" the same as the strain sometimes called "Potatoe-Kush"?I think i saw both the names used for the same plant in thread on here.And if you read the so-called story behind "Potatoe-Kush" about it being found in a dumpster that makes sense.it dont wash if you made the strain though.Not unless you found it in the trash..lols..Im just wondering..Ive seen quite a few threads on here about it.Hell I might want to grow it..its already got it own myth..lols

And I live just outside Ann Arbor.I have for about 25 years.Ive also been through Ohio quite a few times To go anywhere from where im at seems like you almost allways have to go that way..lols..Very nice state though.To me the people are allways very nice.I havent ever been to any games over there.Never been to a Wolverines game either.Ive been in Ann Arbor when their playing at home though.I like to see the partying.One time I saw a group of drunk almost nude college girls dancing in a pile of beer cans..no shit..right down town...i was in a moving truck about to go move a bunch of furniture.I almost quit.really.Ive been to a Lions game one time.I had a pretty good time.But Geesh everything is so exspensive it almost takes away from the fun.I dont care for the lions.lols..

Cant we all get along...lols

Last edited:
D

danimarie193

Death Star

Death Star

Here is some death star for you... no buds yet
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'm just curious, if people are confusing two different strains or not. There is a Deathstar that from what I've heard is close to the original breeder still doing his thing in OH. Now this confuses me. I know that there is 'Jedi' strain floatin more out west and a 'Deathstar' in CO, but the legend of the Deathstar from a person I know whose dude had Deathstar for longer than I can remember, said that the cut was originally crossed back in 2000-2001 and was infact an original ECSD forced to pollenate a Sensi-Star female, and then I heard he later did a variation with the ECSD back-cross.

What is interesting to me about this is the new strain 'Bubble-Star' from the "same" breeder and this one is definitely a new one. Supposedly an Indiana-Bubblegum crossed with the Sensi-Star male and speculation on whether that was crossed to a Chemdawg-Variant due to its structure and taste. It has a very lemony-pine taste with a 'Diesel' tinge to it on the inhale and a total bubblegum taste on the exhale. It is insanely frosty. Very visible trichromes. and rock-hard. Not unlike the Death-Star.

I'll post a pic of the bubble-star if anyone wants to see if they've seen it floatin around.

-LifeIsGrowing