What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guanito's - The State of the Box

guanito

Purple wreck x day 6
little weak looking
gave full nutes lst time and this time that's why i can't understand the deficiencies indicated by the leaves. we shall see after a day or three. the one mutant i might have to off, as suggested by the breeder.

two larger [plants are bubblegummer day 59. i'll give them 5 more days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mutant

picture.php

guanito

Bubblegummer day 63.
Chop tomorrow

Purple Wreck day 10
Out of 6 pw x (pk x pr) only 1 left.
1 didn't germ
1 was mutant
3 were male
this one may be male too, we'll see very soon.

next week germ new crop: 2 Lemon Skunk, 2 Iced Grapefruit, 2 G Bomb (or Church - don't know yet).

picture.php

:tiphat:

guanito

1 lonely girl
out of 6 beans

no problem
plenty of room in the box now.
maybe a fresh coat of paint?

picture.php

picture.php

piper32

Hello!

Hello!

Very very nice grow. Subscribed! I am currently growing G-Bomb right now. A couple of questions, if u don't mind. What kind of nutrients and soil do u use and when you say a plant is on a certain day, is that from seed; like if u say G-Bomb day 60a, that's 60 days from seed, correct? Thanks for your grow and wonderful pictures! Please keep it up!

my grow is on another site if u r interested
http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-g...mulanx-bagseed-multi-strain-grow-journal.html

guanito

Hi Piper

Days are counted from when I put them under 12/12.

Thanks for visiting. I tried your link but it is broken.

best regards

killa12345

Whats up guanito, sorry about the plant count.....the pk xpr is much more stable than the PW crosses cause of the dad.....anything i can do for you in the future, feel free to ask bro, Once again sorry about the lack of keeper plants! :dunno:

guanito

Hi Guys,

Right now I'm using hempy pots with perlite in the bottom and a mix of Miracle Grow organic and perlite in the top. I'm using Botonicare nutes and foliar feeding with kelpwater.

Hi Killa!

Your girl's looking good. I'll try again wit the other beans.
Could have happened to anyone, don't worry 'bout it.
Much respect bro.

The girl's heavy though. Having trouble standing up!

Be that as it may I had to make up for lost time so these are some femmed beans. I don't know which is which. Maybe you could tell me? I thought this would be fun but next time I'm going to label them so I know. I think the Church is the bushy one.

here's the stateofthebox today
picture.php

killaspurple day 49
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the other girls day 9

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:wave:

piper32

Very nice! Thank you for the description of the nutes and soil! I have a bottle of this stuff http://www.growmore.com/productpages/seaweed.html
I haven't used it, but is that similar to what you are talking about foliage feeding? How often do you foliar feed? I just want to do it how you do it. My G-Bomb looks very similar to yours at day 30 of flowering, I just want to make sure they look like yours at day 60!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

guanito

day 26

day 26

a few drops of kelp juice in your misting bottle keeps the doctor away.

coming along nicely. hoping for 4 -5 oz mid May.

4 grapefruits, 2 lemon skunks in the oven, 1 g-bomb.

:wave:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
supercropped lemon skunk

picture.php

picture.php
The holy Grail!

picture.php

...and that's the state of the box today!

:bump:

guanito

day 32

day 32

firing on all cyliners!

take a look at the box
picture.php

closer

picture.php

picture.php

supercropped LS
picture.php