Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Ganja Rebel Seeds > Organicbuds Does GanjaRebel Outdoors

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
Organicbuds Does GanjaRebel Outdoors Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2014, 09:02 PM #281
greentreefarmer

greentreefarmer will become famous soon enough
An inspirational thread

Just finished going through your thread and I want to personally thank you, OB, for an inspirational one. You really seem to have your methods dialed in, and the love you give to your garden really shines through.

I'm new around here and have never actually posted anything. Just have sat back the past few months and tried to learn as much as I can from you OGs and what you've already posted before chiming in with questions that would seem repetitive by now.

I'm in NorCal now and have been preparing a spot for a legit outdoor grow. It's honestly my first attempt at the queen of trees, but I have some good professional experience in organic vegetable gardening. I also have a great spot, time, and the funds to do it right. I know I have an overwhelming amount of knowledge that I need to learn before I can say that I've had a successful grow, but I can say that reading through your forum and some of the other outdoor OGs has given me a solid foundation to build on, and I want to thank you for putting your time, love, and commitment to sharing your knowledge and experiences.

I'm getting my soil together now, and have been so hesitant to make the final decisions on the investment with all the mixed reviews that are out there on different products. I'm just about to mix my own soil with a black gold base. The one thing I don't like about this method is that it's definitely gonna take some time to dial it in and especially get it biologically active. I'm sure I'll reap more rewards from it next year but I really want to have some killer soil going this year.

I've read you recommending the Earth Worm Soil Factory in Chico. I've read a little about them too and it seems like they have a premium product, but at $10 for 12 qts, I'm looking at $600+ to fill my 200gal pots. Do you just use their products as a top dress?

You never did quite get too into your soil in this thread. Would you mind diving a little deeper into it? I think I understood that you've been building it for some years now, but what did you start with and what have you been amending with over the years? I just know that whatever you've got in that soil, I want it!

Anyways, it's been a great pleasure joining you on here. Looking forward to joining you on this conquest to building top shelf organic buds using the grace of the shining stars.
greentreefarmer is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2014, 10:06 PM #282
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
the soil is $200 a yard.

each 200 gallon contains 1 yard of soil

each 200 gallon container costs 200 dollars to fill

fwiw

srry OB just wanted to explain for this dude real quick

Fuck your state of jefferson bullshit

theJointedOne is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2014, 10:14 PM #283
LAMBS-BREAD

LAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of lightLAMBS-BREAD is a glorious beacon of light
Hey GTF, don't know if you have seen this thread here:
The growing large plants, outdoors, thread...
If not I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it... Peace

LAMBS-BREAD is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2014, 12:48 AM #284
greentreefarmer

greentreefarmer will become famous soon enough
Thanks for the advice, LB. That was the first thread I ever went through. Definitely learned a lot in there.

OBs has been dope cause it took us through the entire season, and he grew some mighty buds. Just wanted to pick his brain a bit more about his particular soil.

And JointedOne, where'd you get those numbers? I didn't see on the EWS Factory website that they sold by the yard. I've got similar numbers like that $200/yard put together for my soil from scratch.

Thanks for the pointers, Senior Members.
greentreefarmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-30-2017, 06:24 PM #285
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
One of the best outdoor threads on here. I don't think people realized what a gift it was to have a chance at these beans.