Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Hill Temple Collective > Hill Temple Test Grows > If anybody has pine tar kush crosses

Thread Title Search
If anybody has pine tar kush crosses Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2014, 04:08 AM #1
wannabeebreeder

wannabeebreeder will become famous soon enough
If anybody has pine tar kush crosses

Hi if anybody out there is looking for testers for pine tar kush crosses. I would love to lend a hand in your research. I have eight yrs outdoor experience and grow at 43 n. Good test for mold and shortening flower times. Seeing how pine tar is not offered any where I am a tad bummed. I was blown away by the strain a few yrs back.

This yr I will be growing toms x~18 and deep passion ( deep chunk cross with Danish passion etc).

In addition to many other varieties I would like to cross with ptk.

Ps I would be willing to work this line over the course of a few yrs, also I would donate beans to the ic community.

"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye"
~bill hicks~
wannabeebreeder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2014, 11:36 PM #2
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant futurestoney917 has a brilliant future
Wish ptk was still available. ... good luck...
stoney917 is offline Quote

Old 06-19-2014, 04:27 PM #3
mellowfellow
Tomoka Smoka

mellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of lightmellowfellow is a glorious beacon of light
I've got ptk from an old member Benji, they're getting a little older now and will pop them soon.
If I can I'll do an open pollenation for purpose of getting them into the server fund.

Old 07-28-2014, 05:46 AM #4
wannabeebreeder

wannabeebreeder will become famous soon enough
Awesome. Gimme a heads up if you DO

"Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye"
~bill hicks~
wannabeebreeder is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2015, 06:37 AM #5
PoSahdu

PoSahdu is on a distinguished road
I everybody.
I still have 5 Pine Tar Kush seeds in the fridge, i loved that strain so i wish there were plenty of those seeds to all of the comunity.
I am looking for a good sativa to germinate if you have some sativa genetics tell me which and maybe we can arange a swap.
All the best
PoSahdu is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-28-2017, 07:52 AM #6
nepalnt21
FRRRRRResh!

nepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the rough
mellowfellow will you update on this thread, or make a new one?
nepalnt21 is offline Quote

Old 02-23-2017, 03:44 PM #7
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
that was nearly 3 years ago neplant
MJPassion is offline Quote