What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KarmaRado And Some HeadStash ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
First off I'd like to thank Karma Genetics once again for being oh so generous...!!!... The least I can do is try to show others what these Genetics can do...!!!...

Let me say, that I'm very impressed with the similarities in all my KarmaRado plants... If u didn't know any better - u would think that they were clones...!!!!...
I'm not really sure what the Genetics are in the KarmaRado ix but I think it's something like this: (SFV x Triangle) x White OG ... With the White OG bread out a bit...

The Headstash Genetics Are: (Girl Scout Cookies x Cherry Pie) x KarmaRado ...
Out of the 5 Headstash girls that I have - one smells of straight cookies... Two have purple and one looks like it's KarmaRado dominant...

I'm coming up on week 9 of flower in a few days... I took a couple sample buds at day 58... Anyway, enough blabbing...!!!... Here's a few pics of the 58 day samples... [url='https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=65196&pictureid=1601989

This is the pheno of Headstash that smells just like cookies...!!!...

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Ow yep. Thats exactly how they should look.

You did them justice for shure. Very nice brother.

nickman

Veteran
Ow yep. Thats exactly how they should look.

You did them justice for shure. Very nice brother.

Thanx again Karma...!!!...

All those pics were from week 8 basically... I'm gonna take down 2 of the HeadStash's this weekend @ week 9... I'll see about 1 or 2 of the KarmaRado's... Most likely they'll all go to week10 like u said ...!!!... :tiphat: I'll b posting more pics as I harvest them so please stop back by and check them out...!!!...
I really like getting ur opinion- since its ur creation...!!!... :) ...

nickman

Veteran
Sorry for taking so long to get back y'all...
Thanks again Karma for being so generous... The least I can do is try to show off the Genetics...!!!... The Headstash is an awsome line with lots of color and very good smells and tastes...!!!...

Karmarado is one heck of an OG Kush seed line...!!!... I loved these... This line is very uniform...

Headstash was taken at weeks 8-11...
Karmarado was taken to weeks 8-12...

Headstash up first:

Latest posts

Latest posts