What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Goyakla

Interresting indeed :rasta:
Just looked at Your WWW. Great stuff guys/girls . niiiiiiiiiiice work - respect!!
One ? for u. The Canela has Malana or Melena Sativa in her - is this more or less the same used in the best HASH one can buy (imo) named Malana Cream ??
Read an arctiel in a womens Magazine about it -strange place to read about Hash from N. India, but it seens that ONLY the women is allowed to make it, and keep the money as most men there is toooooooo stooooooooooooned to rememeber anything.
Why dont "we" settel down there :muahaha:
Seems like a nice place to chill for a loooooong time
Peace :lurk:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello happyherb, Goyakla and easyrasta!

Mother of Canela F1 hybrid is a north indian malana sativa, very vigorous, branchy and high yielding highland sativa, with stronger and more domesticated structure than wild himalayan sativas.

She was a very special female, pollinated with jamaican 85 male (same father line than Nepalese jam) to produce Canela F1 hybrid.

Canela has a special chocolate/coffee sativa flavour. Very high yielding when grown outdoors in soil in warm climates,she produces lot of huge colas. Terpene density is very high for a pure sat. The high is very special, deep and complex, totally different experience compared to south asians.

We produced an small Canela production, sadly we have been very busy working in other things and she hasnt got much continuity. I hope we can recover Canela and Renatta one day. Maybe you still can find a few Canela packs in some spanish growers, doing a google search.

Have fun.dubi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Coming back to topic,

here's 'my' purple paki mother starting to get strong structure and vigorous growing outdoors ! Lovely, i put a small clone 3-4 weeks ago from mother room, and after quit the lower weak stems, now all the energy is concentrated in the strongest branches. Perfect structure for a terrace :redface:

mark6699331

You guys are the real deal Dubi. Next order i'm going to pickup a bunch of those panama red seeds and a bunch of those purple pakis when they come out and that nep jam looks awesome too. My new fav. seed co.

nice work

-m

C/o

HSC

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks easyrasta, mark and crippledcrow for the positive comments! :smile:

Here's a short outdoor update, 2 purple paki copies, early august. The big seems that want to start to flower.

Smaller one is still growing vigorously.

E

easyrasta

hey dubi they look great
are those stem purple.
they remind me of trainwreck stems, always purple.
good luck and have a great weekend

Smurf

stoke this joint
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They do look really good,.. the stems are quite distinctive.
Can't wait to see them in bloom.
There's a few of us patiently waiting on your results, good luck dubi. :wave:

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

estimated time

estimated time

October purple Chitral will be ready... I am very sure :)

and released by ACE collective

Last edited:

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
charlie garcia said:
October purple Chitral will be ready... I am very sure :)

and released by ACE collective

thats good news!!!
hopefully I can find a thai sooner!
that would hold us over untill october.

thanks

later

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Early flowering - outdoors

Early flowering - outdoors

Purple paki, early flowering outdoors

E

easyrasta

Are these still set for an october release
Ive got to save my pennies cuz im first in line :bow: :jump:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
easyrasta said:
Are these still set for an october release
Ive got to save my pennies cuz im first in line :bow: :jump:

Hello easyrasta,

First Purple Paki S1 seeds will be harvested in a few weeks but they will be available around December. Sorry for the wait!

Here are some fresh Purple Paki pics, passing mid flowering.

She suffered terrible rains past week but produced 0 mold, extremely mold resistant for a pure indica. Smelling strong right now, like grape bubblegum.

Latest posts

Latest posts