Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 12:59 PM #21
hazyfontazy

hazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to beholdhazyfontazy is a splendid one to behold
feeling sick knowing that the richest people in the world are creating another war just to line their pockets and millions of innocent people are going to lose their lives .sick

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:41 PM #22
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Hey Stoner4Life....What do you think about this Coudenhove - Kalergi conspiracy? To me it looks highly likely that it is indeed happening judging from this very thorough report from the Welsh author at : https://sovereignwales.com/

I have been researching it for quite some time, and witnessing the results of this mass immigration to the UK first hand, and much, if not all of it kinda rings - true in my mind.
I'm sorta thrust into that Coudenhove ~ Kalergi conspiracy cold Gypsy, I have to claim ignorance, but never stupidity It's too deep and the 'players, their motive's, and their connections to one another are so unknown to me that trying to keep them straight in my mind is sorta like me trying to read Chinese, I'm honestly lost Gypsy.

I find myself going back several times to try to clarify things, only finding that I'm not understanding at all, even once I'm done going over it for the third time.

Stoner4Life is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 01:47 PM #23
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyfontazy View Post
feeling sick knowing that the richest people in the world are creating another war just to line their pockets and millions of innocent people are going to lose their lives .sick
Sadly hazy it is rather daunting and alarming to take on board the meaning of this article, once you have done the required research to realize that it could well be absolutely true.

I have seen nothing in the main stream media about this Coudenhove - Kalergi fella who was very much alive 100 years ago, he was a politician and an aristocrat. Here is something from Wikipedia about that family:

The Coudenhove-Kalergi family is a noble Bohemian family of mixed European descent, which was formed after Count Franz Karl von Coudenhove (1825–1893) married Marie Kalergi (1840–1877). The Coudenhoves had been Counts of the Holy Roman Empire since 1790 and were prominent in the Netherlands and Belgium. After the upheaval of the French Revolution, they followed their dukes from the Low Countries into Austria. The Kallergis family had enjoyed high status in Crete

History

The Coudenhove family dates back to the Duchy of Brabant nobleman and crusader Gerolf I de Coudenhove (died 1259) and, after it fought for the Habsburgs in the Dutch Revolt, the family moved to Flanders before the Habsburgs and Coudenhoves were both driven to Austria by that war.

The Kallergis family is a Cretan family and claimed descent from the Byzantine Phokas family, which produced several generals and an emperor (Nikephoros II). During the Venetian rule over Crete, the Kallergis family was one of the most important Greek Orthodox families on the island.

The two families united when, on 27 June 1857 in Paris, Count Franz Karl von Coudenhove (1825–1893) married Marie Kalergi, only daughter of Polish pianist Maria Nesselrode and her husband, Jan Kalergis. The lands thus combined included the Zamato estate in the Carinthian mountains, the castle of Ottensheim in Upper Austria, and the Ronsperg (Czech: Poběžovice) estate and castle in western Bohemia.

Franz and Marie had 6 children, including Heinrich, the first count to use the double-barrelled name. When Heinrich's eldest son, Johannes Evangelist Virgilio Coudenhove-Kalergi, was 24 years old, he asked Emperor Charles I of Austria to give him the title Coudenhove-Kalergi of Ronspergheim (von Ronspergheim), and the Emperor granted this request.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coudenhove-Kalergi

Old 12-12-2017, 02:15 PM #24
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe he was pissed cause he was mix of Dutch and Creten so everybody
in school was tease him that he is actually a true Dutch Creten...

than he thinks deep and made this plan that in future there will be only
mixed races so no body will laugh his ass anymore...,more mixed with Cretens..

sounds logical...

There is also a old saying: "Dont touch Dutch"... but his father Creten wasnt wish to listen good advices..
Dog Star is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 02:15 PM #25
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

imo the more time and people involved, then it becomes less likely an actual conspiracy exists, but instead a story interwoven with truths and many half-truths, roundabout ways to connect the dots, not in a straight line.

I'm not saying that this was the basis for the Coudenhove ~ Kalergi conspiracy Gypsy, not at all, the above statement sorta broadly defines part of my bullpoop-o-meter for conspiracy theories in general. Conspiracies amongst politicians??? of course, and often several layers thick. But never to the extreme that I'd believe the 2001 WTC attack was orchestrated by the US govt.

But the C/K conspiracy theory has really left me confused, I can't render an informed opinion.

*GN here Stoner: Maybe we have to look into this MUCH deeper to discern the truth?, and we shall do that within this thread. There is quite a bit out there about it on the net, just google Coudenhove - Kalergi

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-12-2017 at 03:45 PM..
Stoner4Life is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 02:29 PM #26
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog Star View Post
Maybe he was pissed cause he was mix of Dutch and Creten so everybody
in school was tease him that he is actually a true Dutch Creten...

than he thinks deep and made this plan that in future there will be only
mixed races so no body will laugh his ass anymore...,more mixed with Cretens..

sounds logical...

There is also a old saying: "Dont touch Dutch"... but his father Creten wasnt wish to listen good advices..
His Mum was of Japanese descent Dog Star, so it was a mixed race family, similar to mine. Maybe he was teased at school for being of mixed race, and that laid the foundation for him wanting to help mix the melting pot of civilization.

Mitsuko Coudenhove

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-15-2017 at 07:48 AM..
Gypsy Nirvana is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 03:34 PM #27
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

The Kalergi Plan

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), Kalergi declared that the people of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the original peoples of the Old Continent, but a kind of mulatto/mestizo mix made ​​by miscegenation. Kalergi stated in no uncertain terms that you must cross the peoples of Europe with Asian races and color, to create a multiethnic flock without quality and easily controllable by the ruling.

“The man of the future will be of mixed blood. The future Eurasian-Negroid race, very similar to the ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples, with a variety of personalities.”

Austrian writer Gerd Honsik describes the essence of the Kalergi plan:

Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and, subsequently, the elimination of nations by means of ethnic separatist movements or mass allogeneic (genetically dissimilar) immigration. In order for Europe to be mastered by the elite, homogeneous peoples are transformed into a mixed race of whites, blacks and Asians. Kalergi characterized these mestizos as cruel and unfaithful, and maintained that the elite must deliberately create the mestizos to achieve their own superiority.

The elite will first eliminate democracy — the rule of the people. Next, the elite will eliminate the people via miscegenation, thereby replacing the white race with an easily controllable mestizo race. By abolishing the principle of equality of all before the law, avoiding and punishing any criticism of minorities, and protecting the minorities with special laws, the masses are suppressed.

In his time, politicians hearkened to Kalergi — banks and the press were based on his ideas, while U.S. intelligence financed his projects. Europe’s political leaders know that Kalergi was the author of the European Union. Though unknown to the public and untaught in schools, Kalergi is the father of Maastricht and multiculturalism, which indoctrinate Europeans to tolerate and accept masses of African/Middle Eastern migrants.

Although no school book talks of Kalergi, his ideas were the guiding principles of today’s European Union. His belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with blacks and Asians to destroy European identity and create a single mestizo race, is the basis of our present policy of protecting and integrating minorities. Disguised as humanitarianism, this policy is aimed at the greatest genocide [of whites] in history.

Europe’s Coudenhove-Kalergi prize was created in his honor. Every two years, Europeans who excelled in pursuing Kalergi’s criminal plan are awarded the prize, among whom are the likes of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy [former Prime Minister of Belgium and the first President of the European Council].

[White] genocide is also the basis of the UN’s welcoming policy toward millions of immigrants to compensate for Europe’s low birth rate. According to a UN report released in January 2000, entitled “Replacement Migration: a solution to declining and aging populations,” Europe would need 159 million immigrants by the year 2025. One wonders how it was possible to make such an accurate estimate if immigration was not a well-rehearsed plan. Certainly, Europe’s low birth rate can easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families. It is equally clear that the genetic heritage of Europe cannot be protected by introducing non-European migrants. On the contrary, mass immigration will only accelerate the disappearance of Europeans.

The sole purpose of mass immigration, therefore, is to completely denature a people, turning them into a collection of individuals without any ethnic, historical and cultural cohesion. In short, the Kalergi Plan has been and still is the foundation of the official mass immigration policies of European governments, at the cost of the genocide of the peoples of Europe.

As G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (WHO) and a good disciple of Kalergi, said [in 1955]:

“In all places, people must practice the limitation of births and racially mixed marriages so as to create a single race in a new world dependent on a central authority.”

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-13-2017 at 01:18 PM..

Old 12-12-2017, 04:21 PM #28
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
this is really a very complex discussion and I will do my very best to be concise and reasonable

remove the hyperbole there are several power structures that exists on many levels throughout our societies, some that over lap and some that are multi generational

they control by manipulation perception and emotion to achieve an end result

how many of the people "discussing" the topic at hand are presenting their own "thesis"?

how many are presenting another person's "thesis" that makes sense to them?

do you really want to have a discussion that puts true reality juxtapose programmed perception? because that brings up such deep emotion it can be used as a means to make a people genocidal.

I don't think everyone here is that mature or that the conversation is that productive outside of we control whether we accept that programming and express it here

doesn't that mean anyone who does failed the test?

but I get it, in the end though the experiences that shaped your perception where founded where? and what got you there?

this helps tie the spine of the book of conspiracy mindset but it won't necessarily be an easy conversation

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 04:57 PM #29
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud of
Careful Gypsy mate, you can get banned for discussing politics here lol.
GMT is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:07 PM #30
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

OK Weird....Basically my theory of a conspiracy theory is that we are all just pawns in some BIG GAME being played out by the global elites so that they can have ultimate control over us, and accrue more wealth from us.

By allowing and encouraging mass migrations of people from desperate parts of the globe to more affluent areas, they encourage a paradigm shift within a myriad of cultures, so fomenting hate/fear and anger throughout the goyem, leading to civic/political/inter-racial and universal unrest which inevitably leads to wars, which we all know they profit from. It's been going on for hundreds of years, in waves that build to massive slaughter and unrest for millions in the past, but will include billions of people in the immediate future.

They don't care if we live, breed or die because as far as they are concerned we are just cattle to the slaughter that they can profit from while we live, breath, kill and die! Then even the body-bag selling corporation makes some coin from your corpse.

What good are bullets, bombs, guns and cruise missiles to the military-industrial-complex unless they are used then replaced to maximize profits?

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-12-2017 at 05:19 PM..