in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Idiot Terrorist Strike in NY

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Idiot Terrorist Strike in NY Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 08:41 PM #41
Hermanthegerman
Dont fake the funk!

Hermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivorHermanthegerman is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post
Live Updates — NYPD: Akayed Ullah Injured Self, 3 Others with Homemade Bomb

may all these jihadi fucks rot in hell! ...we need to kill them all and then feed them to the pigs!

bozo
But when I read such a stupid dumb ass yankee hillybilly white trash bullshit I think you can rot in hell.

8 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 12-12-2017, 09:36 PM #42
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
now you know...

trichrider is online now Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 09:38 PM #43
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermanthegerman View Post
But when I read such a stupid dumb ass yankee hillybilly white trash bullshit I think you can rot in hell.
rotflmao

...you think the average german is happy about the influx of tens of thousands of muslims and the resulting violence?

...i spent a year in Wiesbaden back in my youth and i'm betting the native born germans aren't liking Angela too much these days, lol.

bozo

...btw, yankees come from the northeast and hillbillies come from the south so you not only prove what an asshole you are with the personal attack, you also prove what an ignorant fool you are, maybe you should have paid more attention in school.

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:07 PM #44
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the roughHuffnPufferfish is a jewel in the rough
why dont you ask the germans, i bet you wouldnt even be able to point it out on a map

find me two germans who are upset about 10k people coming into a 350mil society, boo fucking hoo

"Ethnic groups (2015[2])
79.0% Germans
11.0% Other Europeans
7.0% Asians
—2.3% Middle Eastern
—3.5% Turks
0.8% Africans
0.5% Americans
1.7% unspecified"

on 80+ million people living in germany, stop acting like 20 million people invade germany every year..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:13 PM #45
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Yeah guys....can we not get into throwing around mundane profanity at each other, and just debate the topics, till the truth shines thru?

I know we can all get very passionate about most of the topics I and others have instigated, so it makes me feel responsible for upsetting anyone.

These topics should be a learning experience for all of us as we research and learn and develop the threads with the aim of questioning our opinions, and often times changing them as a greater understanding pervades. We are all brothers/sisters here and wouldn't you rather share and learn from the informative knowledge that comes to the fore as we embark on and follow thru with what we have to contribute rather than put yourselves in conflict with each other?....I would that's for sure.

If you walk away from the debate disgruntled and upset then it hasn't worked for you or I....So lets all be civil about it and not target each other with personal attacks constantly, try to inject a little humour at times to lighten it up, and behave like gentlemen/women as we all read, learn and contribute....Tolerance and understanding wins the day.

Oh, and thank you all for your kind indulgence.

....GN

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:32 PM #46
justanotherbozo
on the bus ride of life.

justanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud ofjustanotherbozo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffnPufferfish View Post
why dont you ask the germans, i bet you wouldnt even be able to point it out on a map

find me two germans who are upset about 10k people coming into a 350mil society, boo fucking hoo

"Ethnic groups (2015[2])
79.0% Germans
11.0% Other Europeans
7.0% Asians
—2.3% Middle Eastern
—3.5% Turks
0.8% Africans
0.5% Americans
1.7% unspecified"

on 80+ million people living in germany, stop acting like 20 million people invade germany every year..
...if you spent any time at all researching before spouting off you might find that your preconceived ideas are wrong.

'Merkel is RUINING our country!' Germans revolt over four savage attacks by Muslims in a week... and blame ISIS terror attacks on the million refugees she welcomed in a year[/b]

Angela Merkel's open door policy to refugees is no longer welcomed in Germany following four savage Muslim attacks in a week.

Attitudes to Syrians seeking asylum has hardened after ISIS suicide bomber Mohammad Daleel blew himself up outside a wine bar in the quiet in the quiet Barvarian market town of Ansbach.

Other violence over the space of four days in the last week has left Germans feeling vulnerable and afraid. A new survey found that 83 per cent of Germans see immigration as their nation's biggest challenge - twice as many as a year ago...

...this is only 1 article of many, if you will only look for truth rather than just assuming you are right you might learn something.

bozo

"Those that give up Liberty to have temporary Security deserve Neither"......Benjamin Franklin.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those that speak it." ..... George Orwell
justanotherbozo is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 10:40 PM #47
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
You found an anti immigrant article from a conservative publication accused frequently of playing loose and free with the facts.

Ever notice we all somehow manage to find our own truth?
Mikell is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:52 PM #48
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanotherbozo View Post

...btw, yankees come from the northeast and hillbillies come from the south so you not only prove what an asshole you are with the personal attack, you also prove what an ignorant fool you are, maybe you should have paid more attention in school.
Sorry Bozo, hillbillies originate from the hills of the Appalachian Mountains, a mountain chain that runs from northern Georgia on up to Maine.

..... but yer right about yankees coming from the NE
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 10:52 PM #49
cooterbrown420

cooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to all
cooterbrown420 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
or to justify their FEAR masked as concern for preserving culture

Old 12-12-2017, 10:55 PM #50
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant futuremoose eater has a brilliant future
Maybe we can find something else to paint with an overly-broad brush to hate and fear for a day or three. I'm placing my focus on folks who leave their bread crumbs in the honey jar. Bastards!!
moose eater is online now Quote