You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Idiot Terrorist Strike in NY

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Idiot Terrorist Strike in NY Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2017, 04:43 AM #21
Water-

Water- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to allWater- is a name known to all
"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about."

"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

--Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi
Water- is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 12-12-2017, 05:34 AM #22
WelderDan

WelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant futureWelderDan has a brilliant future
Of all the religions, none get to claim the moral high ground, except for maybe the Buddhists and Rastafarians. Christianity has just as much blood on it's hands as any other religion. Maybe more than Islam since it had a 600+ year head start.

In the History of the world, more people have died over religious differences than have died in both World Wars, Korea and Vietnam combined.

Food for thought

Cherry Bomb x C99

Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius
WelderDan is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:39 AM #23
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
stereotyping and anger are powerful human conditions exploited by those trying to control the masses

you don't have to buy into it

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:18 AM #24
vta

vta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird View Post
stereotyping and anger are powerful human conditions exploited by those trying to control the masses

you don't have to buy into it
Buy into what?

I say we need to watch out or Western Civilization is toast.

Moonbattery

Where Trudeau Regime Stands on Female Genital Mutilation

Where does the obsequiously Islamophile Justin Trudeau regime stand on the barbaric practice of female genital mutilation? Michelle Rempel, Conservative MP from Alberta, attempts to get a straight answer from Trudeau’s Somali-born Minister of Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Ahmed Hussen, and hits an impenetrable wall of obfuscation:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

From this we can conclude that female genital mutilation is on the multiculti agenda. It will be widely accepted in Canada after pork, beer, and dogs have been banned.

That is fucking sick !

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

C'mon...You know you want to click this...

American?
Click here...

vta is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:32 AM #25
cooterbrown420

cooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to allcooterbrown420 is a name known to all
cooterbrown420 has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
What is Western culture? Invade other peoples land claim you discovered it massacre them, enslave others, destabilize foreign governments, wage endless wars for resources all while pretending to take the moral high road. We must preserve this I agree

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:37 AM #26
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Religions have been mutilating babies by chopping bits off of little boys penis's for centuries, and also little girls with FGM, these children never ask to be mutilated like this, and it must stop......as vta says 'It's fucking sick!'

Old 12-12-2017, 09:57 AM #27
vta

vta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivorvta is a survivor
Thank God this guy was a total idiot and his bomb was a dud. Make no mistake...this guy was a suicide bomber. He indented to take his own worthless life and many other lives with him.

I don't think the human race gets any lower. Total scum and I hope they send him to general population and gets the justice he deserves.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

American?
Click here...

vta is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 09:58 AM #28
vta

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooterbrown420 View Post
What is Western culture? Invade other peoples land claim you discovered it massacre them, enslave others, destabilize foreign governments, wage endless wars for resources all while pretending to take the moral high road. We must preserve this I agree
lol

American?
Click here...

vta is offline Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 10:06 AM #29
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooterbrown420 View Post
I think that it should be 'Western Cultures' since the West is made up of a myriad of many different nations that individually have their own cultural differences with each other.

Lets take for example one small Western nation/country called Wales, which is part of The United Kingdom. (my Mother originated from there).

Wales is a country in Western Europe that has a distinctive culture including its own language, customs, holidays, sports, cuisine, and music. Welsh culture also draws influences from English culture due to the history of these two countries, but remains distinct.

Welsh culture is considered by many to be a facet of British culture, though due to the association of British culture with England, many Welsh people, particularly Welsh nationalists, would object to this statement.

Wales is primarily represented by the symbol of the red Welsh Dragon, but other national emblems include the leek and daffodil. The Welsh words for leeks (cennin) and daffodils (cennin Pedr, lit. "(Saint) Peter's Leeks") are closely related and it is likely that one of the symbols came to be used due to a misunderstanding for the other one, though it is less clear which came first.

Here is an example of the Welsh language: Mae’r amser i greu esgusodion ag i feio eraill wedi pasio. Dim ond Cymru a’i phobol all ddiogelu a gwarchod dyfodol Cymru, a dyfodol plant ein plant. Dim ond dinasyddion Cymru sydd a’r hawl i hawlio be sydd yn perchen i’r wlad a’i phobol, a dim ond dinasyddion Cymru sydd a’r hawl i benderfynnu sut yr ydym eisiau byw ein bywydau a llywio ein dyfodol ein hunain.

We are Sovereign. Cymru am byth.

Wales was invaded by the English in the 1400's and essentially colonized by them to become a part of Britain.

Even today the Welsh people are very proud of their distinctive culture, and you can visit this site to find out that they are trying to fight for their sovereignty and independence from the English/British: https://sovereignwales.com/

Much more about Welsh culture thru this wikipedia link, if you care to read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_of_Wales

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 12-12-2017 at 10:25 AM..
Gypsy Nirvana is online now Quote

Old 12-12-2017, 02:10 PM #30
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by vta View Post
Buy into what?

I say we need to watch out or Western Civilization is toast.

a culture war orchestrated by media and the world powers that benefit from social unrest

gypsy even linked the movies that connect the dots as to why yet still is wrapped up in their net

if the white ethnicities want to a put a nail in their purist coffins this is the surest way to do it

it is easy to manipulate people whose emotion rules their logic

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.