What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Sunshine. Strawberry milk x Sumshine Daydream

Jawa

So I'm going to start a journal on here was supposed to start a journal for another strain but school and other things came up.

I'm growing out some of Bodhi's Strawberry Sunshine which is a cross of Strawberry milk crossed to SsDD

:tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_1738.jpg
    IMG_1738.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1615.jpg
    IMG_1615.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 13

Jawa

Soil mix is some peat moss compost mix with topdressing with some dte amendments later on when feeding

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very interested in this pissed I bought 3 packs of terpnado ;\ Hopefully I can sell them to someone as the smell descriptions of all phenos from many people has completely put me off from ever popping them. Kind of disappointed in all things wookie other oroblanco. If I wanted lavender I would go buy some of the annoying old lady perfume.

Jawa

Very interested in this pissed I bought 3 packs of terpnado ;\ Hopefully I can sell them to someone as the smell descriptions of all phenos from many people has completely put me off from ever popping them. Kind of disappointed in all things wookie other oroblanco. If I wanted lavender I would go buy some of the annoying old lady perfume.

Really? I was eyeing those as well. I hear the lavender in the Wookiee overpowering. I think the only thing I have with wookie is the neroli

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The wookie 15 cut I was banking on not having the over powering lavendar and being dominant for the grapefruit smell because the Oroblanco is straight fuckin grapefruit. He used several and 15 was straight grapefruit very tiny touch of lav in the background I could deal with. I stayed away from all the other wookie males. When I read all the reports on the strawberry milk x wookie 15 it was flowery lavendary ;\ This hurt my soul. I don't care for roses or what my grandma used for perfume and bath salts.

Jawa

The wookie 15 cut I was banking on not having the over powering lavendar and being dominant for the grapefruit smell because the Oroblanco is straight fuckin grapefruit. He used several and 15 was straight grapefruit very tiny touch of lav in the background I could deal with. I stayed away from all the other wookie males. When I read all the reports on the strawberry milk x wookie 15 it was flowery lavendary ;\ This hurt my soul. I don't care for roses or what my grandma used for perfume and bath salts.

If I respond without quoting you would you still get a notification. I'm kinda new on here.

yeah hopefully I don't find those phenos in there lol. But I got the strawberry milk x 88g13hp! As well but those I'm keeping for the next round.

Have you heard anything about the strawberry milk tried looking for grows on her but nothing

I'll be f2ing these btw

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, it never tells you someone has directly communicated with you in the thread ie I really wish we could tag people in posts on this forum...However it does say when you are subscribed to the thread there was a new post in it.

Since you don't have wookie in this cross you should be fine not getting any of those smells but floral. I have read enough now on the SSDD crosses that sometimes the recessive floral smell no doubt from the bubbashine genes in it can come to the forefront in some of his crosses. Your choice of Strawberry Milk cross though is much better imo than my wookie one. The strawberry milk was fire no doubt and SSDD is more than proven. I am excited for you /shrug :p I hope he does a whole slew of strawberry milk crosses.

Jawa

Yeah, it never tells you someone has directly communicated with you in the thread ie I really wish we could tag people in posts on this forum...However it does say when you are subscribed to the thread there was a new post in it.

Since you don't have wookie in this cross you should be fine not getting any of those smells but floral. I have read enough now on the SSDD crosses that sometimes the recessive floral smell no doubt from the bubbashine genes in it can come to the forefront in some of his crosses. Your choice of Strawberry Milk cross though is much better imo than my wookie one. The strawberry milk was fire no doubt and SSDD is more than proven. I am excited for you /shrug :p I hope he does a whole slew of strawberry milk crosses.

Oh alright well I'll just quote you lol that would be cool if we could tag people.

My friend gave me a cut of some strain and it had a very floral and perfume like smell as well she didn't label it but I didn't like it at all during flower but it still pretty heavy and I like the effects lol

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should not have started my sentence off with Yeah hah :p no need to quote whenever you post it will tell someone who is subscribed but you have no way of tagging anyone at all whether it is quote or @ symbol. I only quote when it is not so obvious I am speaking to a certain person, but who cares really quote all you want if that is your thing.

Yeah smell is all subjective but I have a list of a few I just can't do at all.

1. Pepper
2. Floral
3. Garlic
4. Onion
5. Lavender
6. Mint/Menthol

I just can't stand those. If I read those I am usually out. I would smoke it, but wouldn't invest in it or grow it unless it was very much in the back ground.

Jawa

Lol okay then.

I still haven't found anything that puts me off. Except this recent one I kind of neglected it as well lol

Jawa

Update they've been fed just water and I light topdressed with a pinch of biolive. They stretched a bit so I raised them up a little higher

Jawa

Guess they veg slow under T-5's lol here's a picture of the four. Gave them a small foliar feeding of pure protein by boogie brew

Attachments

• IMG_2180.jpg
    IMG_2180.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2179.jpg
    IMG_2179.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2175.jpg
    IMG_2175.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2174.jpg
    IMG_2174.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 17

packerfan79

Veteran

I would give the terpenados a chance. I love everyone I got.I don't think I smelled any lavender.

Jawa

Well I found some aphid on some other plants I'm growing so I started giving them all a foliar spray of soap and water then taking them and showering them after lol beat them before like 2 years ago.

Jawa

Either way they're coming out nice just topped them to keep them short so this might be a long journal since Im going to sex them and flower them later than usual and with the t5things don't grow so fast lol. They'll have a greasy stem though when I do a stem rub and all smell alike as well with a few distinctions in each one.

Jawa

Wiped and rinsed down the leaves for 3 days on all my plants aphids gone for sure haven't seen any in about 3 days. Fed today some dry fish protein and a top dress of kelp meal. Not really feeding much since it's recycled soil this would be the soils third cycle.

Jawa

Here’s a small quick update. Topped and stripped off some leaves. Need to transplant soon though and no aphids in site I did damage the leaves with the man handling though.

Attachments

• A3D14744-05C8-4189-A773-EEA678EBD67A.jpg
    A3D14744-05C8-4189-A773-EEA678EBD67A.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 43B8A5A0-8B8E-446F-A0F2-C9203F8248D0.jpg
    43B8A5A0-8B8E-446F-A0F2-C9203F8248D0.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 408A300E-5312-443F-A9D0-FE6484D0E630.jpg
    408A300E-5312-443F-A9D0-FE6484D0E630.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 4755887C-24D4-4768-AA62-E8BF495738D9.jpg
    4755887C-24D4-4768-AA62-E8BF495738D9.jpg