What's new

Cannabis Patient International

lob19

Veteran
Hi fellow ICmags users :)

Thank's to recent changes in polish medical cannabis legislation I'm able to get a prescrition for cannabis to cure/handle my illnes.

I'll be travelling to Cannada in early january 2018 and as a polish citizen I'm wondering if my prescriptions will be valid in Canada.

I dont want to smuggle any "narcotics" via borders, as it is still illegal and I'm not a criminal.

Is there a way for me to legally or unpunishably (I made this word up, did I?) get my medicine in Vancouver?

:tiphat:

St. Phatty

Hi fellow ICmags users :)

Thank's to recent changes in polish medical cannabis legislation I'm able to get a prescrition for cannabis to cure/handle my illnes.

Is there a way for me to legally or unpunishably (I made this word up, did I?) get my medicine in Vancouver?

:tiphat:

I was in Vancouver for 5 months in 2004.

Some of the best cannabis I bought was from other passengers on Skytrain, their elevated subway.

I suggest just get out and mingle and socialize, wear a Cannabis shirt or hat.

Maybe walk around Stanley Park, a beautiful huge park in the city. You will probably smell some Cannabis smoke from smoke sessions going on.

Visit Marc Emory's store if it's still there. You might get a chance to participate in a group joint smoking.

One thing I was cautioned about by a local bartender - Hepatitis C. Pretty widespread, can be transmitted by saliva. I'm not sure if it can be transmitted by sharing a waterpipe or joint.

There are stores in Vancouver that sold some of the best edibles I've ever had (cinnamon sugar cookie with Marc Boyer's special butter) over-the-counter. That might be slightly off-code.

How long will you be there ? Some of the doctors will write a prescription if you are there for 'a while' but I don't know what they'll do if you're there for just a week or 2.

I suggest bringing copies of your prescriptions from home, that kind of paperwork helps.

Latest posts

Latest posts