What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Continued...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Harvest Update

Dnet #4 - Variegated DMT pheno

Taken at 66 days of 12/12

This one came in heavier. I estimate about 95g dry. No skunk smell this time. Almost all sour fruit, with a bit of musk. Not as frosty as the previous girl, but still very frosty. Plenty of scissor hash.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Dnet - Dansbuds cut at 65 days of 12/12

She will come down at 70 days.

I have a feeling this shit is going to blow my customers minds!

Frosty AF!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

I just had 3.5 tokes of a quick dry sample. (Dnet#2) I'm ringing! There is a good dose of euphoria with this. I love euphoric strains. Euphoric + narcotic is about as good as it gets for me. I won't be able to give you a proper smoke report until I've smoked the finished product in my bong. That will only happen on sunday or monday.

Last edited:

EvergreenState

I always looked at scissor hash as the little pot of gold at the end of a grow. Trim for awhile, scrape the hash off my scissors, smoke it and keep on trimming. Trim some more, smoke more hash, wash, rinse, repeat.
You get to taste your new plants, experience the new high from those plants and it makes the trimming a reward and a special treat. To dump it into the trim is missing out on that special treat that is the growers' reward for all of those months of growing.
You are missing out brother.