What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast Version tryout (cream caramel and cream mandarine)

Hi everyone

I'm curently growing these fast version sweet seeds seeds. First time with sweet seeds.

I'm trying these strains to see if they could be good prospects for outdoor growing. Especially cream mandarine. I live in Québec ( Eastern Canada lat 45) and we get hot but short summers. I needs something done by mid septembre to early october before the rain kicks in... Some locals strain can do really well, but i am all about smell and taste. One of my favorite is agent orange by subcool. Hope to find something as good with cream mandarine.

I bought cream caramel for his indica effects. Someone close to me really needs her meds for sleeping... It's probably the only reason i'm growing an indica, beeing a sativa lover.

Sorry for the purple light. I'll close them next time

They had 5 weeks of veg and 4 days of 12/12

Cream mandarine

cream caramel

They are really bushy

Pistils already showing (3-4 days)

Everything is goign fine. I just hope cream mandarine stretch won't take over the smaller cream caramel...

keep you in touch

BHAM!

Hello!
i'm interested in the cream mandarine, i'll follow here if i can :)
So much purple! Can you tell me which light you use? Just curious

HI BHAM!

These are cheap amazon L.E.D grow lights.

I got a 130w and a 270w by Meizhi. They are doing extremely well in vegetation. Hope they are as efficient in blooming stage.

Thanks bigganjabud

Hey guys

It's been 9 days since 12/12 switch

The girls are doing great. They are growing like crazy! They are almost already filling all the available space.

I'm actually really impressed by how quick cream caramel is flowering. I'ts only been a little bit more than a week, and you can already see buds forming.

The strech is quit different on those two strains.

Cream caramel :

Cream mandarine:

Peace everyone

clearheaded

1 part is flower time another is how fast they trigger not from 12 12 switch but smaller change earlier in the season. I am sure will do well as part ruderalis like mighty mite. Interested how these new fast versions do outdoor for u next summer tho :)

Wassup

It's time for an update! 14 days into flowering

Everything is blooming nicely. The girls are super healty and vigorous.

They are stretching a lot more than i expected, but it's still managable. I really wanted to keep them short, primely because I don't know if my LED setup is strong enought to reach the lower buds... It's the first time I use them into flowering stage. They seems to do quit well for now, but I find the internods are large for my taste... It seems like they are going to produce lollipop style of buds, instead of long and full colas.

That been said, we are far from harvest, and everyting still can happens.

Anyway, I have a lot of fun growing these strains.

Cream mandarine on the Left

Cream caramel 1

The smallest pheno

Cream caramel 2

Almost the same size as the two cream mandarine. Very strong struture. I suspect her to be a heavy yeilder. She already have nice little buds. Like her a lot.

Cream mandarine 1

Cream mandarine 2

These cream mandarine are really bushy, they take much more space into the grow tent. They have great vigor. I hope the will stop stretching soon...

There is no notable smell for now, wich is a good thing living in a crowded neighborhood.
Thanks for your interst guys

peace

Last edited:
4 weeks update

Everything is still doing great. Some leaf tips are lightly burned, so i have been giving them only water the last two watering. It's the first time i try to use liquid seaweed as main fertilizer, so i'm really in a testing phase. I also spreaded chicken poultry pellets 3 times to get enough phosphorus, and i used cal/mag every two watering. This fertilization seems to do a great job with very low maintenance. I never checked PH or PPM once, and that's a game changer for me. I had some really hard time getting top results with chemical nutrients, and wanted to grow organiquelly since a long time.

Cream caramel 1

Not the best overall structure. She is quick, but the other cream caramel is way quicker. It's the frostier one tho. Really sticky

Cream caramel 2

I really like this one. She grow like a beast, incredibly fast. She already have big buds full of thrichromes. I don't know if it's because of the L.E.D light, but she seems to turn slightly purple. That would be awesome.

Cream mandarine 1

The taller one. A great hybrid on the sativa side. These buds will probably be long like a forearm :) Almost no trichrome for the moment. Hope to have a clearer effect with this one. I will probably take her a bit early to get her full sativa potential.

Cream mandarine 2

She got the best overall structure. great vigor. Maybe a bit more on the indica side than her sister. looks like a 50/50 hybrid to me. She is a beauty.

These girls smells real good, way better than i tought they would. It's a great mix of sugar, fruits like pineapple and mango (almost c99) with a nice fresh diesel twist. They all smell like it, but cream mandarine clearly have that citrus/kinda orange smell added to it.

This is promising

Last edited:

slater

I have had a lot of good results with sweet seeds fv strains... the Cream caramel fv will do good for you...mid sept or earlier

I had good results with sad fv as well...little later finisher, but still done by end of sept....I did have one herm on me, full blown but you will have that with fem seeds....not common, but it does happen....best to be vigilant ...

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Franc-Pousseur,
you are doing a really nice work with these ladies ;)

They are showing some amazing growth, nice one & keep it up!!

Sweet smokes,
jaypp

Thanks for the tips Slater ! I will really consider S.A.D for next summer. I am definitely planning to grow Cream caramel from what she is now showing me. I could literally harvest her now after 6 weeks. I am just wondering how she is doing on mold resistance.

Hi Jaypp :tiphat: Nice to see you. I hope i'm doing justice to these great genetics.

We are now at week 6 of 12/12

The smell is starting to get real potent and delicious. The girls are beautifull. They now only get water and love.

Cream caramel 1

She is doing good, but she is definitely not the best pheno. Frosty but a bit lanky. She should have been grow without topping.

Cream caramel 2

The big strurdy pheno. Smell incredible and is covered with trichromes. She will be ready in less than 8 weeks.

Cream mandarine 1

What a beauty!!! She got nice colors, super yeild and to most incredible smell. She is spot on the Agent orange smell. Something like burned/plastic oranges. It's exactly what i wanted. I can't be more happy.

Cream mandarine 2

She will probably be a bit quicker than her sister. Smell like cream caramel 2 with a citrus oriented smell. A lot a crystals too.

See you guys in a week.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts