What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NASA Bruce - (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo #13 F4)

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Excited to run these seeds :woohoo:

Will be posting info on the cross and all that soon........just wanted to get this thread started

picture.php

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool !!! i'll grab a seat so i can see what i'm in for when i pop mine :biggrin:

that little jar is pretty cool ain't it ? LOL

TheMan13

Veteran
Here are a few pics of my NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) female seedlings in 1 gallon pots of coco.

NASA Bruce #2
NASA%2BBruce%2B%25232%2Ba.jpg

NASA Bruce #4
NASA%2BBruce%2B%25234.jpg

NASA Bruce #5
NASA%2BBruce%2B%25235.jpg

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Background info on these seeds

These seeds were made by TheMan13 - any proceeds go to the justice project

picture.php

(Female) Bruce Banner #3 Clone Only

Bruce Banner #3 is one of three phenotypes of the Bruce Banner strain and has proven to be a popular one. Effects come on quickly to provide an immediate burst of euphoria before easing into relaxation that may be good for creative pursuits. Delta9 Labs bred this strain from OG Kush and Strawberry Diesel. Its plants flower at 8 to 10 weeks.

(Male) Motarebal Genetics Apollo 13 F4 found by Theman13.

Description from Motarebal Genetics --> Originally introduced to the cannabis world by the legendary Bros. Grimm, Apollo 13 has made a comeback! A grower can expect average yields of fruity mango high potency insanity in 50-60 days, depending on phenotypic expression. Yup, their all still in there, even the much sought after genius and gorilla arm expressions.

No plants have been excluded in any of these generational crosses. The goal of this long term project is to preserve apollo 13 without bottlenecking or eliminating any of the lines varied expressions. This line has been worked to f-4. I consider this line, in its present form, to be foundation stock, and plan to use this line in the future, a great addition to any genetic library. F4's made by Breeder Mendel.

TheMan13

Veteran
Here are a couple NASA Bruce phenotype leaf shots from Gorrira Grue's greenhouse.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• NASA Bruce GH1.jpg
    NASA Bruce GH1.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 35
  • NASA Bruce GH2.jpg
    NASA Bruce GH2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 41