What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Cheese 100 Gallon Organic Outdoor Grow

ManyManySpliffs

Yea no problemo PDX. Ibechillin I just finished harvesting my 7 ladies, wasn't my best year yield wise due to all the problems I had going on with the law but the quality is A1. Glad you're still around and safe.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Update time!

October 18th

i had to harvest my plant because of 70+mph winds, it was being uprooted while staked and secured...coincidentally at 4:20pm lol.

Could have used a few more weeks to pack on weight but we are at the mercy of nature outside. Oh well :dunno:

Some interesting things i noticed about this plant.

Rained on constantly throughout flower, no mold.

Branches held up in 60+mph winds without support or netting, didnt lose 1 in flower. Very strong frame.

Happily endured freezing and below freezing temperatures outside, was getting snowed on and rain water was freezing a layer of ice over it.

Trichome pics 2 days before chop.

picture.php

picture.php

Closeup budshots from the clone.

picture.php

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Pic of all the trimmed nugs before weighing.

picture.php

Total harvest weight was 350g = 12.5 oz

With 120g of sugar leaf.

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

Yeah, way to go. Too bad that nobodys found out a way to post smells yet, that 350g looks like it smelled good anyway. I was surprised Blue Cheese turned out to be such a late strain & impressed that you took it all the way out to mid November in WA with good results. I had a couple plants I chopped Nov 4, but they were small enough that I could baby them and bring them inside during the worst weather for some LED therapy.
I can understand holding on the the Blue Cheese for the flavor of course, but I would like to add that Blue City Diesel isn't too far off on the flavor and it flowered way way earlier for me last year, I cut it about 6 weeks earlier than you did. On the other hand BCD was botrytis prone and yours isn't so maybe ignore everything I just wrote.

PDX Dopesmoker

seed o' bag seedbank, lucky toker genetics, snap crackle & pop floristry supplies, herbert's banana delivery, love is in the air gardens

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thank you for sharing this grow. It's a lot of work between notes and posting regularly. I'm running several similar strains in my greenhouse this coming spring. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts