What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

We did it!!!!

Litterally nothing has changed despite issue 6 passing.

With a governor who used to be a higher up in the DEA, and all the push backs and extensions, not to mention the rumored extremely expensive permits/application fees...

I don't see any hope in the near future.

Did ya know they snuck in a amendment that raises the age that the medical card applies to 21? Sucks because the wifey has a rare gene mutation that causes untreatable(legally) nausea, medical is the only thing that helps her keep appetite and food down.

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL! He's keeping his promises already. Hellary speaks with a forked face. She is, was and always will be an evil, self absorbed, murderous, greedy piece of trash. Ask the Arkansans.

Knowing the history of some of her shit first hand I have to agree.

HootOwl

Nice work Arkansas!

I'm sorry that the legislation leaves so much to be desired. I suspect most Bible belt states that chose to look at cannabis differently will follow this path.

AkFrost

Awesome, glad your state passed it and the numbers are growing throughout the USA! Soon enough I believe everyone will stand up for what they feel is right and put an end to prohibition (reefer madness).

Arkansux

The law they passed is BS, no plants = BS....
Oh well , been growing in central Ark since 98, 4k - 8k - 12k ......Idc what the laws are , Im gonna do me....
Hopefully I can run across some real patients and take care of them, cause the 400+ a oz theyre gonna make sick people pay out of pocket is disgusting...
Grow on!!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Congrats AR. Since North Dakota passed MMJ, they have spent all efforts from the state to cripple the measure passed. First thing to go was the home grows. Our new petition for the 2018 is legalized marijuana. The first thing addressed is the right to home grow. My state could screw up a one car parade. I wish you the best. Peace

bigfattone420

Congrats AR. Since North Dakota passed MMJ, they have spent all efforts from the state to cripple the measure passed. First thing to go was the home grows. Our new petition for the 2018 is legalized marijuana. The first thing addressed is the right to home grow. My state could screw up a one car parade. I wish you the best. Peace
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] "My state could screw up a one car parade"
Funny guess you haven't been to Ga
[/FONT]

bigfattone420

Funny as hell "[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] My state could screw up a one car parade" farmerlion guess you haven't been to Ga. hehehe
[/FONT]

RckyMtRdnk

I would rather be there chasin catfish and crappie than out here chasin dreams and fairy tales. We gonna have to go fishin at some point though man. That's worth a trip for me.