Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > gmo cookies strain michigan?

Thread Title Search
gmo cookies strain michigan? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2017, 02:43 AM #1
scrogtom

scrogtom is on a distinguished road
gmo cookies strain michigan?

Would love to aquire these genetics..any suggestions would be so much appreciated. ..
scrogtom is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2017, 12:53 AM #2
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
when I first glanced I didn't see the g in your name.

What is gmo cookies?
MJPassion is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:07 PM #3
Oliver Pantsoff

Oliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of lightOliver Pantsoff is a glorious beacon of light
^^LMAO

OP
Oliver Pantsoff is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:04 PM #4
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
when I first glanced I didn't see the g in your name.

What is gmo cookies?

GMO cookies aka Garlic Cookies is a cross of Chem D and Forum cut GSC. Absolutley one of the most offensive foul smelling strains out there. Tests over 30% thc regularly, won the MI Hightimes cup in June.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:32 AM #5
thenewstyle

thenewstyle will become famous soon enoughthenewstyle will become famous soon enoughthenewstyle will become famous soon enough
thugpug has a gmo x mendobreath = garlicbreath
thenewstyle is offline Quote

Old 09-08-2017, 05:57 PM #6
Treetroit City
Moderately Super

Treetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivorTreetroit City is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewstyle View Post
thugpug has a gmo x mendobreath = garlicbreath
They should haves searched before using that name, Cannaventure came out with garlic breath years ago.

Current Karma OG Test Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyskull View Post
Sorry its not chock full with landrace genes... blame joesy
Treetroit City is offline Quote

Old 09-10-2017, 12:05 AM #7
scrogtom

Was hoping to get to the Cannabis Cup today but couldn't because of work, heard there would be some gmo aka garlic cookies cuts around. Really enjoy the smoke and hearing it's a good yielder as opposed to the forum cut. I'm all over it but completely out of the loop as far new genetics ) :

Old 09-10-2017, 12:28 AM #8
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to beholdBadfishy1 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrogtom View Post
Was hoping to get to the Cannabis Cup today but couldn't because of work, heard there would be some gmo aka garlic cookies cuts around. Really enjoy the smoke and hearing it's a good yielder as opposed to the forum cut. I'm all over it but completely out of the loop as far new genetics ) :
Check treetop
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 09-19-2017, 12:20 AM #9
scrogtom

Still can't seem to find the gmo... also curious if I could luck out and someone has heard of or has any info on a cheesecake kush strain I just ran, i w a told it was a blue cheese x og kush? All I know is it stretched like a mofo and was a weak stemming pain in ass but beautiful heavy round buds, definitely cheese dominant smell and taste( if your into that). Won't keep her around but she's over 21% undetectable cbd? Really pretty flowers however all triched up nicely. .thanks for any info at all..

Old 09-19-2017, 05:01 PM #10
djbooyah13

djbooyah13 will become famous soon enoughdjbooyah13 will become famous soon enough
i was able to score the TropicannaBreath & Meatbreath from Thugpug also scored on the SKunkhouse drop of Larry F8 x GMO aka Garlic Cookies maddd excited for these to pop
djbooyah13 is offline Quote