Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > You know you live in the country if......

Thread Title Search
You know you live in the country if...... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-22-2015, 12:11 AM #31
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by resinryder View Post
When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles
absolutely and I would be happy to hang out with any of em and do what they do...I have killed my share of ducks ,only killed one gator and ate it but played with many baby gators while fishing..if you catch one and make it croak and make sounds momma comes a calling..sort of cool stoned in a bass boat late at night...I like how the eyes glow too..yeehaw finally rednecks are getting respect....if shit goes bad you will all be kissing our redneck asses..even a coonass has rendeck in em.....kiss it biotches
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 02-22-2015, 12:15 AM #32
Pinball Wizard
Senior Boomer

Pinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond reputePinball Wizard has a reputation beyond repute
I play better horseshoes when stoned..

...otherwise, I have a tendency to overthink it..(if you think long, you think wrong)

"we have met the enemy and he is us"-Pogo
Pinball Wizard is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:20 AM #33
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
some of my friends also play b etter stoned and drunk..it got scary early on with hangovers and all..had to watch out for random high falling horse shoes ..duck and cover....yeehaw good times great folks. and fuck da city
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..

Old 02-22-2015, 12:42 AM #34
Bud Green
I dig dirt

Bud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivorBud Green is a survivor
You know you live in the country if...

you live closer to your guerilla grow spot, than you do to the nearest place to buy papers...

Isn't Mother Nature grand !
Bud Green is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:46 AM #35
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
.. if you see more wild animals than people on most days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by resinryder View Post
When you can understand everything that's said on Duck Dynasty and Swamp People without reading the subtitles
I'm not even from US or from an english speaking country, and I can still understand the guys on DD perfectly, I hate subtitles!

If the whole world smoked a joint at the same time, there would be world peace for at least two hours. Followed by a global food shortage.

Last edited by exploziv; 02-22-2015 at 12:47 AM.. Reason: merged 2 posts.
exploziv is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 12:56 AM #36
vostok
Banned

vostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nicevostok is just really nice
Like with me, a fault on my phone line and had to have it replaced and paid for by my web insurance addon $4.00 per month xrta ...lol.LOL otherwise $3000-$5000 cost
vostok is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2015, 01:25 AM #37
4tokin

4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough4tokin is a jewel in the rough
All the replies so far have been spot on.
My favourite is that there is no 1800 mypussiehurts hotline.
If you have issues, it's man the fuck up and sort them.
4tokin is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2015, 01:56 AM #38
Midnite Toker

Midnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant future
In my yard I've seen: Deer, Black Bear, Fox, Bald Eagle, Snowy Owl, Grouse, Geese, Turkey, Ducks and more! ~mT

I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

Midnite Toker is offline Quote

Old 02-22-2015, 05:34 AM #39
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

whats your thoughts on a random blind being setup????? yeehaw...got to love diversity..her its whack compared to back east...new England wildlife would easily kick cali ass....yeehaw.. even the turkeys here are pussies...I wanna try and hand catch one...haha

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-22-2015, 06:20 AM #40
redlaser

redlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant futureredlaser has a brilliant future
Alligator is good, haven't found anything quite like it. Had it fresh several times and its very clean tasting. As far as being in the country, one sign is when you are just as likely to pass a horse or atv as a truck or car. And there is no trash service or Internet or paved road to your house.
redlaser is online now Quote