What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

working with dubi's g/p haze x thai F3s

deepwaterdude

LoFalutin'-sorry I haven't read through your thread before, you've got a crazy good nose, and I dig the way you talk about your weeds;) Big ups to you.

Green- that is one promising Haze!

Green

Veteran
Purple Old Timer's Haze/ThaiF5 X Kashmiri landrace
Theses photos are the F2 generation drenched in rain.
Started with 50 individuals.
Its been fun smoke testing all these F2s. So far Ive found one outstanding female. 90% Clear caffeinated interstellar POTH/T and 10% dreamy heart euphoria of the Kashmiri.

picture.php

View image in gallery

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Looking good lowfaltun, have you noticed any paronoid phenos in your OTH/T crosses?

Hi Green,

A pleasure to see you have been inbreeding the Purple Haze Thai hybrid until F5, really happy to see growers keeping some of our older releases alive.
Your own Purple Haze Thai x Kashmir hybrid looks excellent, well done! :)

I think LowFalutin has been selecting towards the floral fruity Green Haze Thai pheno with brighter kinder uplifting effects, that's the Green Haze Thai pheno i like the most too .... some Haze/Thais really have very caffeinic effects, can be racy or paranoid for some people not used to these tropical sativa effects.

Green

Veteran
Hey Dubi!

Yes that particular F5 was my favorite pheno. Strawberry lavender hazey soap cream, with a pure caffeine racy high. It was in my friends mother room for a couple years till this summer. RIP. But it’s progeny lives on. I got plenty of beans from the f4gen- f7gen.

I’m just in love with that clean caffeinated rocket high.

A different beast... With the F2 second generation of POTH/Tf5 X Kashmiri hybrid I am getting some phenos with wicked potent heart pounding smoke. Haha

Still in the process of selecting the plants I like to move to the F3 Generation. But looks like I’m selecting plants with the more bright, tart, wine, berry, candy, aromas. As these phenos have a cleaner heart pounding high.

Anyways enough about my stuff. Your a absolutely killing it Dubi, I can’t keep up with all your new releases. Keep it up!!! I’m super interested in your New Caladonian project.

48N

low falutin
great work youve done over the years
halway through your thread i ran out of votes :)
which is your cleanest strain? green haze x thai? how many weeks does it flower?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Green for your kind words, I'm glad you find interesting our latest works. :)

Really interesting the array of aromas you describe in your Purple Haze Thai x Kashmir hybrid, the strawberry, red wine, candy and incense aromas is my favourite terpene expression in the reddish Purple Haze Thais .... i also love the lavender terpenes in cannabis ... lavender aromas usually produce very interesting anxiolytic properties in the effect .... guess the lavender aromas in your hybrid must come from the Kashmir indica.

How is your Kashmir line ? Did you preserve it in pure form ?
Would love to see a grow diary of your pure Kashmir. A friend has a hashplant line from Kashmir and it is very interesting, really 100 % indica hashplants, like Tom Hilll lines.

Please, keep us updated with the resurrection of your hybrid, it would be a pity to see it discontinued after all the hard work you have done until reach the F5 breeding stage.

oldbootz

Veteran
Its always nice to find a thread you haven't seen before and then get glued to it until the end!

Keep up the good work LowFalutin! Pollen hack breeding can be very rewarding!

I love sativas and their different type of effects. I'm busy working with a few different swazi lines at the moment. Trying to find the nice flavors and the good types of high out of the lesser desired ones and do some reproductions. Always nice to see what comes out in the end. Breeding is so much fun.

Green

Veteran
Thanks Green for your kind words, I'm glad you find interesting our latest works. :)

Really interesting the array of aromas you describe in your Purple Haze Thai x Kashmir hybrid, the strawberry, red wine, candy and incense aromas is my favourite terpene expression in the reddish Purple Haze Thais .... i also love the lavender terpenes in cannabis ... lavender aromas usually produce very interesting anxiolytic properties in the effect .... guess the lavender aromas in your hybrid must come from the Kashmir indica.

How is your Kashmir line ? Did you preserve it in pure form ?
Would love to see a grow diary of your pure Kashmir. A friend has a hashplant line from Kashmir and it is very interesting, really 100 % indica hashplants, like Tom Hilll lines.

Please, keep us updated with the resurrection of your hybrid, it would be a pity to see it discontinued after all the hard work you have done until reach the F5 breeding stage.

Hey Dubi,

Thanks for the encouragement

Purple old timers haze x Thai F4-F7: these are on the top of my 2018 list. :biggrin:

Purple old timers haze/thai x kashmiri- yes I will keep you guys updated going into the F3 gen this summer. The herb is curing into a really really aggressive punch. Most likely I will be selecting the sweetest and noidest individuals for the next gen. Some phenos feel like your stuck on train tracks with a huge Choo Choo coming right at you. Intense and heart racing.

Kashmiri- this line comes from Mandala Mikes Hashberry. It’s been in-bred over the years in the tropics. Adapted and selected for later flowering and stretchier individuals with a focus on mold and bud rot resistance. Over the years in the tropics the line is moving to sweeter, floral-berry lavender, profile and loosing its hashy roots.
The plants look like the wild Kashmir road side “Sativas”. It’s got a care free buzz with some individuals displaying high THC euphoric drunk care free buzz.

This summer I’ll try to start a thread here in the ace forum to document all my Ace fun!

Special thanks to lowfaultin for me clogging up his thread:)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
i've never had a paranoid or racy pheno, but that could be due to this old hard-head's tolerance.
gonna start laying off the concentrates to get the tolerance back down to normal in anticipation of nearing harvests.
regarding OTH/T- what i have found is that the OTH/T extends life. The OTH/T expands consciousness. The OTH/T is vital to space travel. The Spacing Guild and its breeders, who the OTH/T has mutated over four-thousand years, use the OTH/T spice gas, which gives them the ability to fold space. Which ain't too shabby.

saludos

Best strain description I have read so far. I could use a plant that actually helps "blast off"!

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Purple Old Timer's Haze/ThaiF5 X Kashmiri landrace
Theses photos are the F2 generation drenched in rain.
Started with 50 individuals.
Its been fun smoke testing all these F2s. So far Ive found one outstanding female. 90% Clear caffeinated interstellar POTH/T and 10% dreamy heart euphoria of the Kashmiri.

green- thanks for dropping by with your beautiful outdoor pics!
feel free to add more. :)

low falutin
great work youve done over the years
halway through your thread i ran out of votes :)
which is your cleanest strain? green haze x thai? how many weeks does it flower?
48N- prolly green haze, thai, and african genetics will be the better sources for cleaner-effects.
greenHazexthai is in the 14-22wk flowering range. cheers

here's a bud of personal strain, GloomSlayer; 14wks after harvest...
picture.php

it's a nevillesHaze* x (johnnyBlaze x greenHazexthai) cross.
bud aroma is (ammonia) cleaner and wood. after vaping your
mouth is left with mostly a wood taste. effect is very clean and
clear, with a social "chillaxed" motivation- not unlike snukking a line of coke.

*from seed- a light-green lemony thai-leaning pheno

saludos

canna.ballistic

LowFalutin, hope you don't mind me posting this here ... seems the most appropriate place so as to keep info on the OTH/Th together ... your great descriptions and commentary have been inspiring !! :tiphat:

I have been growing some Green Haze / Thai this season ... currently have 1 elegant girl surrounded with 3 arrogant males leaning over so they can splash her with golden love batter and hopefully set a few next-gen seeds !!

Seeds were germinated between start and mid Dec ... a late start to try and keep the size manageable !! These look like they could get huge with an early germination (say, end of Sept) and long veg period. Transplanted into ground mid to end Jan (i.e. 6 to 8 weeks old), with flowering starting during 2nd week of March (i.e. after 12 to 14 weeks veg). Now about six weeks into flower. The girl is 9', and two of the males are at 10', with one taller fellow at 11'. I have taken some side branches off the males so as to collect pollen to seed a Chimera Hawaiian Spice and Lemon Cello (i.e. Sweet Skunk).

Tall male on right, female on left, with two males behind
picture.php

Tall male on left, with another male on right, and female and male behind
picture.php

Male flowers galore
picture.php

Female flowers - start of a long journey
picture.php