Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Things I have learned from ICMAG...

Thread Title Search
Things I have learned from ICMAG... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-30-2013, 07:31 PM #41
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
sticki in 2 pages...

this'll be where it's at.

oh, it already is. incredible.

trichrider is offline Quote

Click to visit Venus Vapes
Old 06-30-2013, 07:39 PM #42
OrganicOzarks

ICMAG is hands down the best cannabis forum. I owe all that I have learned to ICMAG. I am isolated with no one that actually knows how to grow a plant anywhere near me. If it were not for this forum I would have thrown in the towel long ago. That being said ICMAG coupled with ACTUAL gardening books, studies, ,magazines, etc. can make you a great grower. ICMAG is a great place to start with a tidbit of info, that you can then go and investigate further on your own.

There are also a lot of douches, kids that have ego's, Know it all's, self proclaimed "master" growers, etc...

If you have declared yourself the "master" of anything, but "bating" then you are full of shit.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:23 PM #43
mtbazz

mtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nicemtbazz is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicOzarks View Post
ICMAG is hands down the best cannabis forum. I owe all that I have learned to ICMAG.
I agree...While my original post was tongue-in-cheek because there are so many differing opinions on here about things, everything I know about growing I owe to icmag (and overgrow before than).

I think the key thing I have learned here is to read, experiment, read again, and figure out what works for you.
mtbazz is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-30-2013, 08:38 PM #44
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond reputetrichrider has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbazz View Post
I agree...While my original post was tongue-in-cheek because there are so many differing opinions on here about things, everything I know about growing I owe to icmag (and overgrow before than).

I think the key thing I have learned here is to read, experiment, read again, and figure out what works for you.
drop the pretense when the truth is revealed.

with all the knowledge contained herein, it does little without practicle application.

read and experiment, read some more. gain experience and grow.

well said mtbazz, and your tongue didn't even get in the way.

trichrider is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-14-2013, 08:29 PM #45
Peter Parker

I know I have certainly learned a lot!

Old 07-14-2013, 08:50 PM #46
joe guy

joe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the roughjoe guy is a jewel in the rough
But here lies the problem you can never be a master there is always so much more to learn..
That the problem and the fun of it you will never win this game, it just keeps going untill your forced to or just give up on your own.. It's like being a car mechinic the learning will never stop somthing new is discovered every day in this practice.. WE are the Christopher Columbis's of canabis mayrters even.. It's fun , frustrating , rewarding, expensive, cheap, all on the same hobby.. How fuckin cool is that? I think it's dope lol.
Ill never stop now fuck newtons theory u can't stop this ball from rolling now, it's started and just Gona get faster...

Time to rock it from the delta to the DFZ

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY POST READ A FUCKIN BOOK
joe guy is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2013, 08:16 PM #47
Juke

Juke will become famous soon enoughJuke will become famous soon enough
Sure, we learn. Human life is long, but it's not enough to understand a shit about even one plant.. Fortunately, cannabis has history of thousands of years.

Juke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-27-2013, 09:34 PM #48
Midnite Toker

Midnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant futureMidnite Toker has a brilliant future
Congratulations to me!

I've made seeds, (ON PURPOSE!!!) for the 1st time! Thank you IC Mag! ~mT

I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it.

Midnite Toker is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2013, 09:49 PM #49
Chillb

Chillb is a jewel in the roughChillb is a jewel in the roughChillb is a jewel in the roughChillb is a jewel in the roughChillb is a jewel in the roughChillb is a jewel in the rough
Patience
Chillb is offline Quote

Old 07-27-2013, 09:59 PM #50
MagniKhan

MagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really niceMagniKhan is just really nice
KISS - Keep It Super Simple

Less IS more

I can have feelings for a plant

A unattended hose will always over flow - Gospel

Always have a wet vac on stand by and ready NO MATTER how long it's been since a major spill/leak

I know shit (and I'm not even an Organic grower)

Let my ph drift

Spread the knowledge and the Love...

Read more- Even if it's not your growing style, you never know when you'll pick something up that will make a difference in your grow!

I started off on another forum and got banned for showing my ass, in a thread about Miracle Grow uses in growing. Made some ignorant statement about how worthless it was and that it shouldn't be recommended, to put it lightly.
I had no fucking clue about it uses to a real master who may want to stay way off the radar! Not that there aren't better choices, but who em I to argue with works for some.....like I said ignorance.
Getting banned from that forum was one of the best things that ever happened to me where growing is involved...it lead me here.
Less fluff ( not that fluff is bad) more knowledge!

MK

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them."
Richard Henry Lee

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

MagniKhan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.