What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MMS the true cure all

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
It has helped me tremendously

Glad to hear it. What did it help you with? I would like to spread the "word" on the boards here because I feel like 9/10 here people could benefit from using mms or know someone personally who could.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a flat worm in my large intestine probably for decades. I learned about it via Dr Hulda Clarke's Liver Cleanse as parts of it came out. However, it wasn't until I began a regimen of MMS that killed it. I know this because the head came out. Nasty looking thing. Any time I feel as though I am coming down with a bug (flu, cold...) I immediately begin taking small doses, which knock it out before it becomes an issue.

Yesterday, my regular waitress told me her throat was sore and was feeling run down. Within hours my throat started feeling sore. I immediately gargled and drank MMS, and again this morning. Within an hour, my throat feels better.

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
Veteran
could you point me in the direction on where to get this product and how to use it?

thanks
tc:tiphat:

H

Homer J Pimpin

Have helped people first hand using MMS, stage four cancer to non existent in one month.

Please watch this video before asking questions.
MMS is very cheap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHP2xjCTkxM

just wanted to point out...I believe more people speak english as a 1st language here so your video may draw more questions that you implied you dont feel like answering.Whats the point here? I thought you wanted to educate us about this mms thing.,I'd like to see what the us thinks about it.........

G

guest 77721

I did a quick search on Quackwatch and it returned this FDA warning.

FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS), 6/8/2010
FDA Warns Consumers of Serious Harm from Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)
Drinking Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS)

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to take Miracle Mineral Solution, an oral liquid also known as "Miracle Mineral Supplement" or "MMS." The product, when used as directed, produces an industrial bleach that can cause serious harm to health.

Consumers who have MMS should stop using it immediately and throw it away.

MMS is distributed on Internet sites and online auctions by multiple independent distributors. Although the products share the MMS name, the look of the labeling may vary.

MMS claims to treat multiple unrelated diseases, including HIV, hepatitis, the H1N1 flu virus, common colds, acne, cancer, and other conditions. The FDA is not aware of any research that MMS is effective in treating any of these conditions. MMS also poses a significant health risk to consumers who may choose to use this product for self-treatment instead of seeking FDA-approved treatments for these conditions.

The FDA advises consumers who have experienced any negative side effects from MMS to consult a health care professional as soon as possible and to discard the product. Consumers and health care professionals should report adverse events to the FDA's MedWatch program at 800-FDA-1088 or online at www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm.

G

guest 77721

I've used www.quackwatch.org as a good source of information for years. There is a ton of information about all the practices and medications used by alternative medicine practitioners.

Happy 7

MMS was a cure touted by an Australian couple targeting the Seattle area. They ran websites using fake testimonials (accompanied by sexy vignettes), photographs, and Seattle addresses, to promote downloadable books touted as containing secret cures and "MMS Professional™", collecting over US$1,000,000 from over 60,000 customers. The Washington State Attorney General's Office filed suit, and in conjunctions with the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), secured a settlement of more than US$40,000 for at least 200 residents. In the ACCC legal action, the presiding judge described the cures as quack medicine and found the claims on the websites "false, misleading or deceptive.

When citric acid or other food acid is used to "activate" MMS as described in its instructions,[7] the mixture produces chlorine dioxide, a potent oxidizing agent used in water treatment and in bleaching.[8] The director of the New South Wales Poisons Information Centre has stated that using the product is "a bit like drinking concentrated bleach" and that users have displayed symptoms consistent with corrosive injuries, such as vomiting, stomach pains, and diarrhea.[9] Sodium chlorite, the main constituent of MMS, is a toxic chemical[10][11] that can cause fatal kidney failure.[12]

I'm just wondering why people try to promote this shit here... Paid spammers? Or just idiots who believe everything they find on youtube?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I was readin this for my stage 4 patients..Scam????? do not try me in person. I hear someone
in the RL snake oilin one of mine? you ain't agonna like me..

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
MIRACLE = SCAM

... a sucker is born every minute ...

Go on drink bleach. Darwinism works!

:laughing:

:comfort:
:huggg:

Hey everybody please ingest some more THC these accusations are really bringing me down, if you disagree with what I am saying please do so in a mature fashion. Deciding I am a spammer and a snake oil salesman is jumping the gun. If you do not agree with me thats fine, no need to flame me. I feel that you are all intelligent folks so lets have an intelligent discussion.

Lets start with some not quite chemistry.
Saying mms is bleach is like saying water is hydrogen peroxide.
Drink 100% h20 your fine, you cant say the same for 10% h2o2...PLEASE think about this for a moment.
We breath AIR not just OXYGEN.

Jim humble is the only person you need to understand in the video. He found out about MMS while treatin people who had malaria.

He cant give talks like this one in the us because of the FDA

as far as my personal trust in the FDA well in my opinion they are the snakeoil spammers.
monsantos GMO's are safe fore human consumption, but they are COMPLETELY illegal in many other countries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_trade_of_genetically_modified_foods
There are numerous accounts of animals not eating GMO foods,
I have friends heavily involved in the seed industry (vegetable not cannabis) and they never sell or consume GMO's

Other things that the FDA approves;
Cornsyrup is great to have in soda,
Aspartame? sure.
Nutrasweet?
Refined sugar in childrens breakfast cereal why not?
Hormones and antibiotics in our food.
Factory farming in general.

I have watched MY PERSONAL FRIEND go from suffering to healty in one month.
I am only trying to help people who may also know someone who is suffering from sharing my life experience.

I am not a spammer.
I do not sell snake oil or MMS.
It has helped people I know,
I never showed a link on where to purchase any.

Not to sure about this quackwatch site

Quackwatch also says that acupuncture, and QIGONG is a scam
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/acu.html

Juicing doesnt work either apparently;
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/juicing.html
Please watch "fat sick and nearly dead" Two people getting weekly blood tests

Dont worry about powerlines either:
http://quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/emf.html

I was laughing when i read that organic foods are not tastier in this one. OK everyone has there own opinion, but organic melons and berries are so much tastier to me. I am speaking of OTCO not USDA ORGANIC. USDA organic has extremely low standards.
http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/organic.html

I am not selling MMS.
My friend had STAGE 4 prostate cancer
The VA wanted him to SWALLOW A RADIOACTIVE PILL
I begged him not to do it.
I found out about MMS and showed it to him
He purchased it and used it.
At his next check up the cancer was in "remission"
The following checkup it was GONE
:woohoo:

Eiher the cancer magically disappeared or the MMS had something to do with it.

Happy 7

Deciding I am a spammer and a snake oil salesman is jumping the gun...

It is?
So, you're just the friendly neighborhood psychopath who tells very sick people to drink bleach?
Your incoherent reasoning and faulty chemistry analogies don't help your case either, it just convinced me that you must have some sort of mental disorder (besides the obvious paranoia).

Latest posts

Latest posts