What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Oldtimer's Haze

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Beautiful, but the price kept me away :( I just bought some Original Haze from Seedsman though....

moe

yes not cheap, i always don't buy > 50 euros
what is (10f x 6m) ?
10 female and 6 male ?

MacHaze

Just splendid information and nice pictures... :respect:

Those crosses aren't the cheapest one, but quality does get more value... and it is the first time some real purple haze cross is arround. :violin:

Also I presume they take double the time and place to grow than other strains they offer... :chin:

Keep impressing us,

cheers :wave:
MacHaze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High all!

Thanks moe, glock and MacHAze for the visit!

Oldtimer's haze price maybe sounds a little bit high, but please, think that a haze reproduction takes almost half year. Reproduction costs and time dedicated for reproduction is not the same than other faster flowering strains.

Haze genetics we are offering are also very important. It's a healthy haze population where you still can find the original purple and green phenotypes. Im not sure you can easily find a pure purple haze line.

Many seedbanks are afraid to distribute their IBL/true breeding lines. A highly worked inbred line has an incalculable value for the breeders.

Last edited:

moe

i think this is great quality and it is why i'm interrested
this is great value for the right price
but not the price i can !
and i'm not at the good latitude country :)
i'm look the other seeds of ace seeds
and you are the seeders i look most!

Diego

Those have to be some of the best haze pics I have ever seen, it kinda reminds me of a nevilles haze I saw in pic along time ago 5-7 years ago atleast. Man you guys got some nice genes, You guys really dialed in a quality looking haze.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dubi I found this thread after seeing ElevatorMans nomination for your image in the PoTM thread...great looking stuff....Dr. Duck.

AGG

Veteran
Hola dubi
really nice hazes :woohoo: & really good job You ar making
Best wishes
AGG

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Dubi,

Amazing work. Ahhhh the exotic sativas make the heart pitter patter, don't they? Gorgeous plants.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High Bacchus, moe, Diego, doobieduck, AGG, Dignan, Perhaps ... :wave:

Im only a humble grower and representative. Rest of ACE members are also working harldy clandestinely to offer this new genetics. Your positive words are very apreciated! Good vibes to all!

Last edited:
R

richardwilliams

club haze

club haze

Very nice pics and effort Dubi, good of you guys to offer a pure line like this for others to try out. At 49 degree latitude maybe I could succceed with a mixture of indoor and outdour.
thanks for the seeds amigo.

C

charlie garcia

Hi Dubi, you are making a great job and all time and positive vibes with the accurate and gentle info you pass and spread are so appreciated around, you know it well. Thx man

Lso nice to know some seeds arrived there Richard. Hope you manage to make them well and they do the best for you. I guess you know it well but keeping pot size reduced around first 2 months, plant will be so easy to handle after that as it reacts fairly to 12/12 timings. Its the case of picture below kept in 10cm pots till last days when repotted and its size already in flowering is not taller than 40cm. Now she can stretch better and finish naturally ourdoors around middle august if she needs to.

Best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
High richard, :)

It's great to see you around. Please, keep us updated with your haze progresses. Im sure you can finish them with your experience and good cares.
All the best for the new outdoor season!

Yepa charlie

hhehehe lovely new generation hazes, looks like everything is under control there ;) im also starting some here :yummy:

I've been talking with Dutchgrown. First Oldtimer's haze packs have not been listed differentiated at Seedbay. Please, if you are looking for any concrete line, simply ask them, Seedbay staff will let you know if the line is available and can be shipped. Next Oldtimer's haze packs will be uploaded correctly labeled and differentiated.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello julio!

The lines available at Seedbay by now were listed in the first page:

Purple Haze female 12 x Green Haze male 6
Purple Haze female 13 x Green Haze male 6
Purple Haze female 3 x Green Haze male 6
Purple Haze female 23 x Green Haze male 6
Purple Haze female 26 x Green Haze male 6

you can find descriptions of the haze mothers and fathers from each line in the third page.

Please ask seedbay staff if you have any doubt about your Oldtimer's haze order at Seedbay. Im sure they will try to find the line you are looking for and will help to sort any doubt.

Thanks for the support! Please, keep us updated with the progresses. dubi

hazelover

ive been sending many your way dubi for the real purple haze!! very nice to know there is finally a good real sourse of this wonder plant well done!
and that goes to all of you at ACE!
pls keep these fantastic pictures coming
heres a pic of my own purple seedless wonder stash! 2 joints and im done for the night.
hope you enjoy. buddy. keep up the good work.

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Very dark Hazelover, so happy to see more pics of sativa hazes. How is its smoke? Nice words as well I am sure ACE crew appreciate them a lot as they give much positive energy to work for good.

Pictures before were from female number #1, an electric female, very interesting one. Analysing also some #1 female x #6 male offsprings. Hope with your permission Dubi to upload a few more pics in following weeks

best wishes

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mucho :respect: to you and the rest of the ACE crew Dubi :D

The end result is a beauty of a plant :canabis:

Now the next challenge is to make a haze as pure, for us outdoor growers above the 45° latitude, por favor? :puppydoge

I now, with an indoor system, or a grow closet, it can be worked out, even tricking the plant by reducing light hours. But for that one must keep the plant short...

... IF you wanna keep a plant short, then get an indica! :muahaha:

Am I asking the impossible? Just give the Ace crew some years :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts