What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Specs for the New Grow Room

unnamedmike

Hi Fixer. i like the timer + relay combo. Tired of burning Chinese timers or paying fortunes for brand timers, I have been using arduino + relay for years without scares, but any good timer + relay work greats. :lurk:

Fixer

Thanks unnamedmike! I had a couple of Arduino boards that I was playing with. I'll have to see if I can dig them up. :tiphat:

Fixer

New panel!

Attachments

• Load Ctr.png
    Load Ctr.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 54

Fixer

The service cable for the sub panel and the MC connectors are ordered. I'm grabbing the mud rings, switches and outlets tomorrow at Home Depot. :woohoo:

Fixer

The electrical work will hopefully be done tomorrow. I have everything except the the breakers for the sub panel. Wallboard next week. Equipment the following week. I can’t wait to start growing. :canabis:

Last edited:

Fixer

We ran the main feeder cable for the sub panel and a couple other lengths of MC for the work lights but did not finish. There's always next weekend. :shucks:

Fixer

Impacient

Impacient

I couldn't wait any longer for the grow room so I busted out my old tent. I'm tossing six Mephisto Sour Crack into some damp paper towel and I'm going to do a quick run while the room is being finished and I sex some photo period plants to get some moms.:clock watch:

Last edited:

Fixer

I found a couple of timers for a good deal at Home Depot on line! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 54

Fixer

Thanks CapnCrunch, I hope so. It's been slow going trying to fit it in around work. :tiphat:

Last edited:

Fixer

End of June

End of June

Alright! This coming weekend's going to be a big one. Rough electric's going to be done. After that's inspected I can strap the ceiling and hang the wallboard. I hate waiting to work.
clock watch.gif

Fixer

Next stop elec. inspection and wallboard.

:mopper:

Attachments

• IMG_1610.jpg
    IMG_1610.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 53
  • Cheese Candy
    Cheese Candy
    61 KB · Views: 59
Great looking room. Looks like you're setting yourself up for success. I have a similar size room and am also using a quest dehumidifier. I've been looking into controllers as the quest only has the dry/normal/humid setting knob and though I can get it dialed in pretty good it can change when the weather does. There is an electrical bus panel next to the dial on the units that wires right in to a controller. That way a person can set an exact number for humidity for bothday and night. I've also started using smart plugs as timers. So far no trouble with them. I just set them from my phone app.

Latest posts

Latest posts