What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Zamaldelica

Bleiweis

Veteran
Back with more information.

AutoZamal nr.1 was chopped at about 12 weeks from germination. I could leave her for 1-2 weeks more but i was afraid of bad weather and mold issues. Most of the hairs were already orange with no new ones pushing out. Leaves were still on the green side so re-flowering could occour i guess. Buds are quite sativa like- airy. Actually not that prone to mold!

Now i feel i bit sorry because weather is super nice with high temperatures and light wind. What's done is done!

I also chopped AutoZamal nr.2 that had very tight buds...you can see them on the first two pics. That pheno is probably really high yielding but mold had its toll on it so it had to go down.

On the last three pics you can see AutoZamal nr.3 that is really similar to nr.1. You can see that she's foxtailing a lot! She's at 13 weeks from germination. She'll have to go down soon because i have to make room on the garden. She just keeps on reflowering and pushing out new flowers. Very sativa like...not a typical AF at all!

They're all quite pungent so i'm a bit worried for my safety. This is not stealth anymore...

AutoZamal nr.1 and nr.3 grew between 40-70cm in height (quite low actually). They were the first ones to start flowering. Airy buds with lots of foxtailing. Not prone to mold...I think this pheno needs about 14-15 weeks to be properly done.

AutoZamal nr.2 and nr.4 (which you didn't see yet) grew about 100-120cm in height. Ideal! Nr.2 produced round buds that are very tight. Nr.4 is producing elongated sativa buds. Nr.4 needs at least 2 more weeks which means she'll be done in about 15-16 weeks. She branched the most. Very slow in veg, short internoding and 2-3x streetch when she starts to flower.

AutoZamal nr.5 (which i haven't posted) is currently at about 190cm. Christmas tree like! Seems like a regular plant. Insane! Very tall as you can conclude. Long branches with relatively small buds but a lot of them. Last one to start flowering although she's using up the nutrients quite fast- more and more leaves are turning yellow. She'll be chopped in 2 weeks max although she could go longer. I'm a bit cramped with space.

Ok...so here are the photos of nr.2 (first two photos) and nr.3 (last three photos).
P.S. sorry i can't offer any shots that would show the plants size. Hope these will do!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Kijell

Hello everybody!
My two beauties have been cut down.
It has been a lil more than around 100 Days from seed to finish.
It was outdoor and directly in a 10 litre pot. Super happy with the results. Good yields from both plants. So excited to test these.

This is the first pheno more Zamaldelica leaning I think.
Went a bit taller with a lil more spacing and more airy buds.
It has that nice Zamaldelica type smell super delicious!

Whole Plant
picture.php

Sidebud from Branch
picture.php

Whole plant with Lightning
picture.php

Kijell

This is the other pheno.
Plant was a bit smaller and buds are more tight.
Also delicious smell but a bit different. More like a fruity juice.

Whole Plant
picture.php

Headbud
picture.php

With Lightning
picture.php

In general this strain seems to be an exceptional Autoflower, easy to grow with super flavour and good yield.
I think the smoke will be awesome too.
Will be back for a smoke report!

Nice work Ace Seeds I am very happy, will grow again! :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent results Bleiweis :yes:

Despite the mold bites on a few plants, seems your Auto Zamaldelica grow has been a great success! :)
I really like the look of the flowers, the pheno expressions, resin production, strong sativa influence on them, etc ...
your plants speak about your great gardening skills ;)

Wish you enjoy the harvest during this summer! :dance013:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell :)

Congrats also on your Auto Zamaldelica harvest!
Both plants look quite similar ... glad you are finding the desirable fruity candy terpene profiles of Zamaldelica elite mother in this auto version.
The fruity candy terpene profiles are quite dominant in 4 of the 5 Auto Zamaldelica F3 seed lines we have produced, the 5th line produces a more lemony terpene profile, more similar to Panama.

Most of the Auto Zamaldelicas have very hazy and exotic aromas during curing process :yummy: Wish you enjoy a lot with your harvest!

YukonKronic

Getting bigger and beginning to flower... she’s pushing 5 feet tall now.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Better add fans humidistat and thermostat controls to my to do list.
A week or less later...
picture.php
picture.php

Everything in the greenhouse seems to be shrugging off the extremes in temp and humidity. I don’t get really strong smells of Zam yet but it’s a good tart kind of lemony smell.. just faint and vegetal still.

Theorganicguy

On the last three pics you can see AutoZamal nr.3 that is really similar to nr.1. You can see that she's foxtailing a lot!
They're all quite pungent so i'm a bit worried for my safety. This is not stealth anymore...

Your pheno #3 looks really similar to the one I found :) Did you also get a blueberry candy smell from her?

I fully agree! One small plant is all it took to make my garden smell like a coffeeshop. Especially in the last two weeks.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I thought she was almost finished, so I started flushing and then she started shooting another wave of pistils...I still have to get myself used to these kind of events with sativa.

Great auto zamadelicas, guys :tiphat:

Attachments

• IMG_5160.jpg
    IMG_5160.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Freak Brothers tattoo
    Freak Brothers tattoo
    24.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_5158.jpg
    IMG_5158.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 53

Bleiweis

Veteran
Hey Theorganicguy...i currently can't report on the smells but i will do that in the future!

So here are the last two AutoZamals that i had.

From start to finish they took about 15 weeks. They could still go on for about 10days but i didn't have the time to trim them so they had to go!

What can i say about them? They smell fruity, grow very fast and branch a lot. They produced relatively small buds but lot's of them. Not that prone to mold although some stem rot did occour. Very hardy plants...they've been transplanted into the ground in the beginning of may and got basically no sunshine untill the start of june (rain and fog all the time). That didn't pose a problem as they developed big roots which enabled them to grow into healthy plants.

First pictures are from the "tall" pheno that grew almost 2m in height. Looks like a "proper" plant. Very satisfied with the results! No fertilizers- only 7.0pH water.

Total yield...AMAZING. I am very very very pleasantly surprised!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Bleiweis

Veteran
Ok...here we have the last one. She was the branchiest of them all. Very "low" in veg- i thought she's going to be a midget. Very tight internodes on the main stem (5cm between between nodes). When she started to flower the stretch was amazing...x3 almost.

She was cut down at 15 weeks but could go on for about 2 weeks more i suppose. This one was smelly!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Spectacular Bleiweis :tiphat:

That last Auto Zamaldelica really caught my eye :huggg:

Glad you are so pleased and surprised with the outcome of both Auto Malawi x NL F4 and new Auto Zamaldelica this outdoor season, you did a great job with them!

Can't wait for Auto Zamaldelica official release early next year so it's more widely spread and other growers can start to enjoy her.

Ok...here we have the last one. She was the branchiest of them all. Very "low" in veg- i thought she's going to be a midget. Very tight internodes on the main stem (5cm between between nodes). When she started to flower the stretch was amazing...x3 almost.

She was cut down at 15 weeks but could go on for about 2 weeks more i suppose. This one was smelly!

View Image View Image View Image

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent YukonKronic :)

Both auto strains are doing great this year in your greenhouse, with these sizes they have the potential to yield really well. :yes:

Just a thought. Do you think it would be possible next year to plant them earlier, so the autos can enjoy the sunnier days of July and August in flowering, instead of start the flowering almost in the second half of August ?

YukonKronic

Excellent YukonKronic :)

Both auto strains are doing great this year in your greenhouse, with these sizes they have the potential to yield really well. :yes:

Just a thought. Do you think it would be possible next year to plant them earlier, so the autos can enjoy the sunnier days of July and August in flowering, instead of start the flowering almost in the second half of August ?

Lol ya... that was the plan this year but I wound up getting seed too late. Next year will be an early April start under lights then into green house early to mid May. This should have them stretch and begin flowering by solstice so they can finish in August/September.
After experiencing last year and this years very humid (Global warming :whiteflag::wallbash:) August I’m hoping to get going as early as possible to avoid a damp finish. Maybe even start heating in spring rather than fall so I can push towards having them in the green house by April 20...
The only upside to going so late seems now to have been that the last weeks of flowering have landed during cool clear dry days of September. Unfortunately the weather can drop to -5 or 10 at night (it’s rarer every year though... climate again) without warning now though so I’m tied to the wood stove until the bitter sweet end.

I like Auto Zamaldelica so far... it’s hitting the buttons that make me think “Zam”. Candy smells and all... I’m hoping next year I’ll have all souls (lol this autocorrected from soils and I thought it apt...) equally balanced and I can get a little fatter buds off the Zam and a little less leafy off the Malawis

YukonKronic

I’m pretty sure I won’t forget but... hey.. guys... remind me to order seed at Christmas! They say marijuana affects your....ummmm ... I forgot.

Dr.King

Veteran
Planted a Auto Zamal under a 600 Watt LED Cob in a 3 gallon pot with coco. She's been above soil for about 3 days now. Has yet to receive any nutrients. Next water I will more than likely begin feeding her as I did the other two Auto Malawi's. The twine is for safety as I do with all young seeds in case she try's falling over it catch's her and prevents her from dying. Learned this many years ago, the hard way lol. Happy growing all.

k8MgRkm.jpg

YukonKronic

Planted a Auto Zamal under a 600 Watt LED Cob in a 3 gallon pot with coco. She's been above soil for about 3 days now. Has yet to receive any nutrients. Next water I will more than likely begin feeding her as I did the other two Auto Malawi's. The twine is for safety as I do with all young seeds in case she try's falling over it catch's her and prevents her from dying. Learned this many years ago, the hard way lol. Happy growing all.

View Image

Noice. I usually end up using a triumvirate of toothpicks angled to support leaves:tiphat:

paisajedehierba

Auto Zam germinated Sep. 26

Auto Zam germinated Sep. 26

My little gardening cupboard is the home of one Auto Zam F3. She grows without problems and seems to be very sativa dominant (no NL on the surface). Flowering has begun on day 21. The height of the plant now is 65 cm from top edge of the 4,5 liter pot and the stretch is +/- 2,5cm every day. She thrives in earth for raised beds and receives only pure water (ph 6,2). The light is 4x 55w cfl 2700K and 6400K. I guess Auto Zam needs all in all +/- 100 days to ripe fully. I hope the height of the cupboard is sufficient. What do you think?

There are also six seedlings of Zam standart x Zam standart in the cupboard. I hope to find at least one male to polinate Auto Zam. They´ll move to flowering section soon.

Attachments

• Auto Zam Oct. 29_germinated Sep. 26_six Zam standart seedlings (F2).jpg
    Auto Zam Oct. 29_germinated Sep. 26_six Zam standart seedlings (F2).jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 38
  • Auto Zam Oct. 29_germinated Sep. 26.jpg
    Auto Zam Oct. 29_germinated Sep. 26.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 36
  • Auto Zam Oct. 29_flowering since day 21 after germination.jpg
    Auto Zam Oct. 29_flowering since day 21 after germination.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 37
  • Auto Zam Oct. 29_flowering since day 21 after germination2.jpg
    Auto Zam Oct. 29_flowering since day 21 after germination2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 38
  • six seedlings Zam standart x Zam standart.jpg
    six seedlings Zam standart x Zam standart.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 82

rolandomota

I yeah cool deal I was thinking this cross or a zam Ethiopian x auto zam bred to f3 f4 full auto male and female seeds would be cool for sure huge outdoor summer harvests