What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk #2 (ogkb dom )

picture.php
picture.php

Blue star x Ancestrial skunk ( Blue star Dom)
picture.php

picture.php

Dankwolf

All 4

picture.php

Death star x Ansetrial skunk #9

picture.php
picture.php

Blue star x death star #4 ( aka miss frosty)

picture.php
picture.php

Blue star x death star #4 ( aka miss frosty)

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
that sucks ass, had plants ice up 2 years ago OD and the next day they were fine.

hope it warms up quick.

St. Phatty

Beautiful Plants !

Anybody have estimates on Oregon's total outdoor production this year ?

I think it's pretty close to a record year.

I know a lot of growers checked out (stopped growing) after the 2017 & 2018 over-stock situations. Saw them at the garbage dump throwing out their grow set-ups.

But there was very little wildfire smoke, which I know held some folks back in 2018.

moritzst

snow on plants isnt that bad, frost is..... washing it down could do a lot of harm when its still cold....

frostqueen

Beautiful Plants !

Anybody have estimates on Oregon's total outdoor production this year ?

I think it's pretty close to a record year.

I know a lot of growers checked out (stopped growing) after the 2017 & 2018 over-stock situations. Saw them at the garbage dump throwing out their grow set-ups.

But there was very little wildfire smoke, which I know held some folks back in 2018.

A record year? Seriously? The weather has been absolute shit. I know a lot of people saying mold and powdery have be terrible this year, too.

Billy Jack

A record year? Seriously? The weather has been absolute shit. I know a lot of people saying mold and powdery have be terrible this year, too.

Agreed. The market may have balanced out but the weather has been terrible this year. People that brokered assets hard to invest in building hemp farms are reaching out. Its going to be a moldy year for sure. Lots of people pulled early too which is never good but maybe better than risking botrytis. Definitely not a "good" record year though.

St. Phatty

Southwest Oregon has been sunny & smoke free.

Checking every plant every day for mold & late stage pollen.

Supposed to have sunny weather another 2 weeks.

Anyway, record for Southwest Oregon, EXCEPT some growers have gotten tired of the price drops & moved on.

Dankwolf

Blue star x Ancestrial skunk . ( blue star mom dom )
2 weeks left or so.

picture.php

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk ( ogkb 2.0 dom )
1 week left

picture.php

Others have 3 + weeks left lol . wish me,luck its been a fucked,up season

Dankwolf

What should I grow next year ? Any ideas . I have some,new choices in my rks thread . also might run a few female seeds genetics .

squatty

Beautiful stuff Dankwolf.

I can't think of much that didn't go wrong for me in the Portland area this grow season. I was able to harvest a couple of plants but others experienced botrytis, stem fungus, male flowers near harvest time and of course caterpillars and other pests.

The rain and high humidity came at just the wrong time even for the autos and superautos I had going.