What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Distinguished and Nurtured Kind

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i definitely have recouped the cost of the hlg panels like 4-5x over at this point...and about to pull another crop...and since i only paid for one of the three mars hydro lights i have i'm reasonably certain i got more than 90 bucks worth from the first mars hydro run...

YukonKronic

well i definitely have recouped the cost of the hlg panels like 4-5x over at this point...and about to pull another crop...and since i only paid for one of the three mars hydro lights i have i'm reasonably certain i got more than 90 bucks worth from the first mars hydro run...

Lol ya I guess I forgot lots of people get $ out of this whole gardening thing! I admit I’ve been neglecting your thread.. I’ll have to go look and see if you found HGL to throw better flowers or what.. haha I keep getting jealous your killing it in the competitions at Mars forum!
I gotta up my game. I’ll git there.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best to use Mars, HLG and HGLED, in this thread to keep things separate. He uses Horticulture Lighting Group panels. Easy to confuse.

dank.Frank

YukonKronic

Best to use Mars, HLG and HGLED, in this thread to keep things separate. He uses Horticulture Lighting Group panels. Easy to confuse.

dank.Frank

Oops tnx .frank sorry bout dat. Probably still more I would know if I was paying attention to Uncs thread.. I gotta go sub that.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should have spent the last 4 months in the grow room. I have regrets plenty.

Cannabis never lies to you. Cannabis never manipulates you. Cannabis never strings you along. Cannabis never says anything different than what it means.

In fact, cannabis doesn't really do ANYTHING. It's inanimate. I like cannabis. It's much more simple. I'm going to stick to cannabis from now on.

Thought I had made that call years ago, but for some stupid reason I second guessed myself. I shouldn't have.

I always want so much more from people than they are capable of giving. I wish I wasn't this way. I wish I has happy with mediocre like everyone else. But I'm not. I'll never be happy with half measures. I'll never be happy sitting on a back burner. I'll never settle for second in someone's life. NEVER.

Next chapter. Turn the page.

dank.Frank

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should have spent the last 4 months in the grow room. I have regrets plenty.

Cannabis never lies to you. Cannabis never manipulates you. Cannabis never strings you along. Cannabis never says anything different than what it means.

In fact, cannabis doesn't really do ANYTHING. It's inanimate. I like cannabis. It's much more simple. I'm going to stick to cannabis from now on.

Thought I had made that call years ago, but for some stupid reason I second guessed myself. I shouldn't have.

I always want so much more from people than they are capable of giving. I wish I wasn't this way. I wish I has happy with mediocre like everyone else. But I'm not. I'll never be happy with half measures. I'll never be happy sitting on a back burner. I'll never settle for second in someone's life. NEVER.

Next chapter. Turn the page.

dank.Frank
Sorry to hear it frank.:huggg:

One of the reasons I have cats.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that's a drag...that's why i stick to gettin high and riding bikes...although i do note that girls are taking over mountain biking here too!

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Those of us who are hitched dream about the single life!

Quit crying over spilt milk, get out there and sink your teeth into the first sizable fish that swims by.

gmanwho

Veteran

oh ya she lies!!! Chasing deficiencies, says one thing but an antagonism of another. Microbial games.... ya she plays games too!

well best of luck going forward...

YukonKronic

I feel ya. My wife has wanted to divorce 3 times or so a year for years.
Says I’m needy just for wanting hugs. Now its Christmas number 4 depressed over a divorce.
This one seems pretty real. Going to lose my house and probably full access to my daughter.
Love is really hard. And it can Hurt a fucking lot.
Keep growing bro. But keep having females in your life too. Just not your Heart unless they BREAK in after knowing you for a few years and seeing your bad sides as well as good.
There’s lots of kinds of Love out there. Try a different one.. more casual maybe? I don’t know. I’m probably not qualified to give Romantic advice.
Hope you have an okay Christmas.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Sorry to hear brother. You’ll bounce back you know that.
Don’t look back on the past 4 months just look forward at how much your going to do in this next year.
You have 10 days to get yourself setup for an amazing 2020. You have big plans and this is just something that is pushing you in the direction of those plans.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quit crying over spilt milk, get out there and sink your teeth into the first sizable fish that swims by.

Never been my style. Never will be. I'll just go back to being alone. I was absolutely dumb founded I even managed to find someone else interesting enough for consideration...I really don't expect the same again any time soon...took nearly a decade this last time.

dank.Frank

Last edited:
Never been my style. Never will be. I'll just go back to being alone. I was absolutely dumb founded I even managed to find someone else interesting enough for consideration...I really don't expect the same again any time soon...took nearly a decade this last time.

dank.Frank

I've been down your road frank. I did 10 years without someone in my life that meant something. Always believe that person that is meant for you is coming your way. The law of attraction is very real and works. Don't put too much thought how you'll meet her but just believe she's coming into your life. One door closes and another will open.

moses wellfleet

Veteran

dank.Frank

I hear you brother!! Hopefully your online family is some source of comfort in these times. 4 months is really nothing in the bigger picture, we all still hear waiting for the show to go on!

In other news I have been working with sub irrigated planters for the last 6 months and the results have been eye opening. I think peeps may find the info interesting. So I will be posting a thread early in the new year!!

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Many of us male greenthumbs have sacrificed relationships due to trust issues. None of us want to lose our gardens and go to jail over some companionship. I went a long long time without having that special someone. Finally around 6 years ago I found her. We were both conspiracy nuts (still are) and our minds matched up really well. I am lucky and very thankful for her. Maybe you too will get lucky and find your mate. Until then, you have some of the most wicked genetics. Dive on in and let's get serious about that holy grail line. Hang in there buddy, You are a smart cookie. Smart cookies deal with issues and turn them into positives. Grow on my friend!

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Many of us male greenthumbs have sacrificed relationships due to trust issues. None of us want to lose our gardens and go to jail over some companionship. I went a long long time without having that special someone. Finally around 6 years ago I found her. We were both conspiracy nuts (still are) and our minds matched up really well. I am lucky and very thankful for her. Maybe you too will get lucky and find your mate. Until then, you have some of the most wicked genetics. Dive on in and let's get serious about that holy grail line. Hang in there buddy, You are a smart cookie. Smart cookies deal with issues and turn them into positives. Grow on my friend!

this!!