What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

shithawk420

Veteran
Most efficient way to solve poverty: kill all the poor people!
The horror of the matter is, there are those out there thinking to themselves either, pity we can't do that, or but if we just put gun stores in those areas, they'll kill each other and that will cost us less.

Pretty much this.lets just kill all the stupid,homeless and retarded people who never had a fucking chance in life and just get it over with. get rid of the problem.problem solved.i remember a guy who tried to do that.what was his name again? I know it started with an H.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
They do their best, they recruit for the armed forces in the poorest areas, they have regular wars. They cut welfare, they won't introduce free medical care. Poor education in those areas and only low paid work if any is all that's available. Poor transport links to/from these areas and very few "bobbies on the beat" mean gangs rule the streets killing rival gangs.
Hopefully these measures should be enough to end poverty soon, problem is the poor keep breeding and making more poor. If only we could put birth control in the water so only the rich could afford to breed through ivf.
Oh no, they do that too, so, shouldn't be long now. Soon be the first world again.

St. Phatty

Hardly third world status. Hyperbole much? Have you ever been to a 3rd world country? Go there, come back to America and you'll think you landed in heaven.

Not exactly.

Lived in Greece as a child.

Got taken to 'see the poor people' on school field trips.

Life in small farming villages -
* everybody had a job
* no one was homeless
* one small store in town with a Coke machine and a foosball table.

(Of course, they don't take school kids to the tiny village's trouble area/areas.)

Corporate globalization has distorted an awful lot of local economies and destroyed a lot of countries.

There's a difference between "third-world", and a collapsed society, a la Venezuela or Mexico, where US & OPEC interference in oil markets has caused a medium civilized region to collapse.

It's true, the societies America destroys are not fun or healthy places to live, e.g. Iraq or Afghanistan.

America is engaged in an "I'm expendable - you're expendable" downward spiral that results in a system-wide scorched earth policy.

How many Forrest Clark's has the US created ? He's the guy accused of starting the newest large California wildfire.

However, America's collapse may not be obvious until it tries to engage a truly worthy adversary in combat, e.g. China or Russia.

3rd world nations didn't need to inflate the popular image of their economic might using bogus numbers, as the US has been doing enthusiastically since 2008 - or earlier - depending on how you count.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The elite do have population kulling events every now and then, humanity had 2 big ones in the last century, so I expect another major kull is brewing and will be arriving before too long.

Home-Grown

Thought I would hang out here with my joint.
I think I have had a Horizontal Brain Freeze.
Make like Im not here :|

St. Phatty

Thought I would hang out here with my joint.
I think I have had a Horizontal Brain Freeze.
Make like Im not here :|

Talking about world affairs can be pretty disgusting, saddening, etc.

I think that's why I watch so much Netflix - home of the 2 hour brain freeze. :woohoo:

Home-Grown

Talking about world affairs can be pretty disgusting, saddening, etc.

I think that's why I watch so much Netflix - home of the 2 hour brain freeze. :woohoo:

Often makes me mad, but not here :)

The elite do have population kulling events every now and then, humanity had 2 big ones in the last century, so I expect another major kull is brewing and will be arriving before too long.

I find what is happening in US interesting, not surprising or changed in the overall direction but the Global tension is quite high. It was funny and disturbing to hear international Politian’s around the world publically condemn trump before they thought he would win, then like his arse before condemning him again. Not a supporter of any side, it just showed things for what they are!

The Fact our leaders can be right, wrong and right, means we are a few years away from?
Robot-11-A.png

Last edited:

Home-Grown

top of the heap to third world status in one generation

I think both America and Australia are rapidly heading that way, nothing to do with the commentary but the underling fundamentals behind this era of leaders.
Breakdown of trust based loyalty that held the system together like a religion, way before Trump. Our populations are now adsorbing the costs of self absorbed leaders, multicultural equality and the diversity of required services.The System is made to fail

CosmicGiggle

Veteran

It's already here but currently 'invisible' to those with eyes who don't want to see, been brewing for the past 35 yrs.

First, close down alla the mental hospitals and put the inmates in 'normal' communities (or jail) 'cause that's what's best for them.

Second, outsource alla the 'simple' jobs to third-world countries 'cause that's what's best for fat-cat factory owners.

Third, clean up the ghettos and force the population out on the streets.

Fourth, demonize a 'good' drug like pot and make it expensive to buy while making 'bad, addictive' drugs cheaper and easier to manufacture and purchase.

Homelessness, poverty of mind and spirit, drug addiction are the easiest, quietest way to kull the weak and undesirable.

........ and THEN we can start a war to jumpstart our economy and kill off undesirables in other countries and help make the world a better place!:tiphat:

Home-Grown

It's already here but currently 'invisible' to those with eyes who don't want to see, been brewing for the past 35 yrs.

First, close down alla the mental hospitals and put the inmates in 'normal' communities (or jail) 'cause that's what's best for them.

Second, outsource alla the 'simple' jobs to third-world countries 'cause that's what's best for fat-cat factory owners.

Third, clean up the ghettos and force the population out on the streets.

Fourth, demonize a 'good' drug like pot and make it expensive to buy while making 'bad, addictive' drugs cheaper and easier to manufacture and purchase.

Homelessness, poverty of mind and spirit, drug addiction are the easiest, quietest way to kull the weak and undesirable.

........ and THEN we can start a war to jumpstart our economy and kill off undesirables in other countries and help make the world a better place!:tiphat:

Sad but true.
Perhaps the only thing I see missing, is the people caring enough to stop it, which takes us back to the tittle

Last edited:

Home-Grown

The UN has declared parts of the south to be third world living conditions inside of the US. Hookworms and open sewage... Yum.

https://www.newsweek.com/alabama-un-poverty-environmental-racism-743601

It is hard to understand what it might be like to live in the US, not being there.
Would think the Housing and land repossessions would be controlled by less people with more influence over local government health and Maintenance requirements. Not far Short of hell :(

armedoldhippy

Veteran
#1 rule of Survival Training - earthworms are quite edible, but if you eat them raw you got to be concerned about worm eggs from other kinds of worms.

So - Cook your Earthworms - before eating them.

they work great replacing the noodles in spaghetti...

CaptainDankness

Most of the world prefers to watch a football game that includes a real round ball being struck by a foot, or head, with plays lasting 45 minutes (each half) and not just 4 seconds (on average), so I'm not surprised if American Grid-Iron players have to moonlight as Chippendale's these days......They should have kept it like Rugby, but the advertizers don't like having to wait thru 40 minutes of play before they can blast you with a beer add.

American football is way better than soccer really only 2 sports I will actually watch is football and hockey well other than boxing, UFC, kickboxing and Muay Thai.

I'm sure y'all have plenty of people who think (know:biggrin:) soccer is boring.

CaptainDankness

It's better to use a little worm to catch a big fish.

It's protein economics 101. :tiphat:

At least shoot a squirrel, couple doves, something with actual meat. Lol, I couldn't imagine trying to make a meal out of worms you'd at least need some Siracha. Lol

And earthworms? Nightcrawlers work a hell of a lot better for fishing.

packerfan79

Veteran
At least shoot a squirrel, couple doves, something with actual meat. Lol, I couldn't imagine trying to make a meal out of worms you'd at least need some Siracha. Lol

And earthworms? Nightcrawlers work a hell of a lot better for fishing.

Save your ammo , use snares to catch squirrels.