What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hawaiian Snow + Mickey Kush + Timewreck

PuffRydah

High Guys ;)

Started a new tour

5* Hawaiian Snow - Greenhouse Seeds fem.
5* Mickey Kush - TGA Subcool reg.
5* Timewreck - TGA Subcool reg.

TGA seeds are about 3 weeks old and the hawaiian about 2 weeks.

Only picture i have is one of the hawaii

New Pics will follow. peace

Attachments

• Hawaii.jpg
    Hawaii.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 22

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Hawian snow was one of the greatest ever... looking forward to seein how that one turns out for ya....

PuffRydah

I appreciate that. Tryin to get good pics..dont have a good cam so the picture is flickering because of the hps. Anyway some news will follow.peace

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Here to check out the Tga stuff. So what kind of soil are you running with Puff?
Looking good brother

PuffRydah

Hey buddy.not sure which soil..my last run was bio bizz allmix and canna pro plus.can u recommend sth?
Update - hawaiian and timewreck

Attachments

• CAM00025.jpg
    CAM00025.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 23
  • CAM00021.jpg
    CAM00021.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 22

PuffRydah

Little update
The big ones are hawaiian
The others are mixed up by mistake -.-
But at the end i think i'll find out with help of the description from tga

Attachments

• CAM00042.jpg
    CAM00042.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 24
  • CAM00044.jpg
    CAM00044.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 19
  • CAM00045.jpg
    CAM00045.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 22

lumberjack.mr

hello , I am trying to establish a set up of my own.. I have a couple of seeds that my brother in Hawaii sent me. I tried growing them outdoors here in north texas and had too much size , one turned half male/female, and then the darn things got stolen before they even started to bud! Pissed and frustrated beyond words!
Question I have is how can I set up a system that is fully contain in a 8x10 area with a height of 4' ceiling.? I have never grown indoors, but I have declined to a point in my disease where I have constant and often debilitating nausea, extreme depression , and am unable to maintain any weight.. (terminal renal failure is a bitch) I am disabled, stuck on a mere 780.00 per month for me and my wife and 2 daughters to live on! My medical expenses exceed $78,000.per month - if I have no complications..
I simply cant afford the extortion prices of medicine/cannabis anymore and I can literally see my self wasting away without it ! I would gladly sell the house and move to another state that has more compassion for the ill, but if I sell the home the courts will take the $ to apply toward the over 800,000.$$$ I have in unpaid medical bills!
Ready to just dye so my family can have some life that does not include a dying husband/father, and endless heartache and pain ! If there is a "god" I am just as pissed at him as he could possibly ever be at me !
Guess I got a little off topic... sorry.
any ideas ???

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
hello , I am trying to establish a set up of my own.. I have a couple of seeds that my brother in Hawaii sent me. I tried growing them outdoors here in north texas and had too much size , one turned half male/female, and then the darn things got stolen before they even started to bud! Pissed and frustrated beyond words!
Question I have is how can I set up a system that is fully contain in a 8x10 area with a height of 4' ceiling.? I have never grown indoors, but I have declined to a point in my disease where I have constant and often debilitating nausea, extreme depression , and am unable to maintain any weight.. (terminal renal failure is a bitch) I am disabled, stuck on a mere 780.00 per month for me and my wife and 2 daughters to live on! My medical expenses exceed $78,000.per month - if I have no complications..
I simply cant afford the extortion prices of medicine/cannabis anymore and I can literally see my self wasting away without it ! I would gladly sell the house and move to another state that has more compassion for the ill, but if I sell the home the courts will take the $ to apply toward the over 800,000.$$$ I have in unpaid medical bills!
Ready to just dye so my family can have some life that does not include a dying husband/father, and endless heartache and pain ! If there is a "god" I am just as pissed at him as he could possibly ever be at me !
Guess I got a little off topic... sorry.
any ideas ???

Look here man for the room :) and start a extra thread :)

PuffRydah

Update

4th week for the tga ones
3th week for the hawaiian

Afraid of the height the hawaiians probably reach til the end..but all of them doin very good..feed them with long flowerin powder feeding.

Attachments

• CAM00065.jpg
    CAM00065.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 19
  • CAM00064.jpg
    CAM00064.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 19
  • CAM00063.jpg
    CAM00063.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 30
  • CAM00062.jpg
    CAM00062.jpg