What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

different pics of what i got going

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
lets put it this way,theres no furniture in the front room with out a plant on it,i have 650 watts of lights burning just for the houseplants!

LoL aye unk how u feed them shits(house plants)everytime tha olady get 1 she be like take of my shit 4me i feed um some grow n day or2 later they start lookin burnt n die off

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LoL aye unk how u feed them shits(house plants)everytime tha olady get 1 she be like take of my shit 4me i feed um some grow n day or2 later they start lookin burnt n die off
i use compost tea and the general organics veganic nutes on the houseplants...
the trick with plants is balance,if you have them in a lot of light,they need more food and water,if the lighting is not so good,they use way less of those things so you need to be careful how you water and feed them...

Grizz

Veteran
i use compost tea and the general organics veganic nutes on the houseplants...
the trick with plants is balance,if you have them in a lot of light,they need more food and water,if the lighting is not so good,they use way less of those things so you need to be careful how you water and feed them...

lol, i just buy those fake plastic ones and never have to water them and they still grow good with no light:biggrin::biggrin:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
:tumbleweed:

thats not even half of them!

bigscoot

Veteran
ok update time

ok update time

i got 3 pre98 bubbas n 1 ghost OG kush under a 1000 there 27 dayz flower there yellowin up a bit cause its been kinda hot(86-88F AC workin like shit)n room but over all lookin good tho

alot of ppl say this n that bout pre98 bubba but i will never get rid of her i got her dialed in no doubt

on another note i got a bubba n ghost under a 600 n there lookin nice n green AF at day 27 pics next time batteries died

pre98

ghost og

both

Last edited:

bigscoot

Veteran
puma/jaws gear

puma/jaws gear

CVD#? i 4 got what # she is but this has tha best structure of any plant iv ever seen pics dont do it no justice u cant tell n pic but she has 20 heads on her nodes is close as hell :biggrin: shes 5 dayz flower

CVD

4 shits n giggles cookies in veg

Cannastyle

Great diversity in the your thread Bigscoot!

Very nice selections of plants and looks like they are grown really well....

That Ghost the clone only or a s1?

Really nice thread dude...

P

puma

hey SCOOT:tiphat:
there some killer in that HYBRID so you should see some craxy PHENO's depending on how many you have..

CHEM VALLEY DOJO
mother===chemical nightmare
father===valley dojo

VALLEY DOJO
mother===sfv og/kush
father===double purple dojo

cant wait to see the flowers you get from this HYBRID, i ope you fine her to your liking my friend..

peace:biggrin:

bigscoot

Veteran
i would rather run scmk as either bubba, the lvpk will out yield them all though.

scmk is my shit aint no 1 running her i been askin but its funny u mentioned them 2 i lost um both at same time went 2 a wedding 4tha weekend came back 2 WTF lol but i love them both

bigscoot

Veteran
update time

update time

jaws gear - CVD #2 was a male tha 1 wit tha crazy structure i liked n he stunk so Fn bad gotta be a kill pheno so i cloned him breeding time
tha OBK #1 n #2 are female #3 no sex yet #1&2 are 12 dayz flower
#3 is 5 dayz flower
both strains eat pretty much tha same i dont really over/heavy feed but 1 OBK is a N hog 4sure

OBK #1 smells just like orange soda fresh poured n a glass she is 3 1/2 feet tall flowered her a 1 1/2 hella stretch on this1

OBK#2 a lil yellow drinkin a lil more N then tha others she is almost 3 feet tall she was a lil over a foot when i flipped her

OBK #3 she is a foot n 4inches tall only been in 5dayz ill let u kno tha stretch next update

CVD #1 5 dayz flower

Last edited:

bigscoot

Veteran
tha pre98 bubba ghost OG lookin nie but yellowin up a bit 4 my taste right now think is been 2 hot huh stayin btween 83-87 in my room need a new AC sorry bout all tha dead leaves but didnt feel like pickin um off be4 tha pics this time
an 1 pic of lucifer OK F2

ghost OG

pre98 bubba

lucifer OG F2

bigscoot

Veteran
ok update time 10/28

ok update time 10/28

here is a couple shots of puma/jaws gear OBK#1 n 2

OBK#1 smells just like oranges

OBK#2 has a slight spice smell 2 her but frosty AF