What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for CBD Clones

lectron

Hy Icmag,
I´m at the moment looking for clones of CBD rich Strains with THC <0,3%. Lab Report and pictures of the final product would be great.

Thanks in advance for helping,
lectron

Greatdalas

You need new York city diesel mandarina(Juanita la lagrimosa) cut from soma, in Spain is very regular to see this strain this is the mother of very varieties whit CBD

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
You need new York city diesel mandarina(Juanita la lagrimosa) cut from soma, in Spain is very regular to see this strain this is the mother of very varieties whit CBD

yeah but not a single clone shop will send you that, you must flying self to there ...

last weekend was the right expo for it witch happning all 2 years

yts farmer

Veteran
You can get certified cbd clones from Austria, I know they have certified 7% fedora cuttings and possible others as this shop is concentrating on soley on the cbd side of things. Let me send the guy a direct message and see if i can find out more for you.

Latest posts

Latest posts