What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Assigment idea on bac. project

420empire

Veteran
Good day everybody.

I´am in a small dilemma regarding choice of topic for my bachelor project. I would like to write about cannabis, but i cannot find a specific area on this topic i want to focus on. My background is in nature and biology, so maybe something with plant genetics? selections regarding cannabis as a medicine ? Not quite sure what to choose, there is so many interesting topics regarding this plant. Hope some of you could come with some suggestions ? asap ;)

Kind regards

420E
:tiphat:

what areas of education do you think you could improve upon?

what is something you want to understand further?

in what way could you categorize something new?

I think if you ask yourself these questions you will want to explore something that uniquely interests you leading you to do more beneficial work in regards to breakthroughs that could help all of society.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahXIMUkSXX0

this video may help you, most if not all plants grow in a way that will cumulatively make a better plant in the future utilizng a number of means to achieve this goal.

they are so complex yet are all driven by the same mechanisms and safeguards every living thing is driven by too

genes interact with each other
dominate each other
act simultaneously and independently

maybe the environment could be shifted to make a healthier happier more productive plant
maybe the plant could be selected for certain traits that make it easier to grow in an environment

the definition of superorganism is an organized society that functions as an organic whole
maybe finding a way that plants depend on another organism or shift their environment that another organism depends on is something you could explore

explore these theories, make them better and make your own.

They really are beautiful and i learn something new all the time about them, not just cannabis
anyways i hope you have fun and good luck

Last edited:

420empire

Veteran
Hey.

Thanks for all the input. I choose to blend it a bit. So some of the project is gonna be a
blend between the difference of hemp and the drug variant, and how to breed strains to be more frost tolerant etc. the other part will be about how to support small scall farmers, through maybe cooperative or something else. I think it´s sad to see that big coorp own so much of the market. So I put my bets on a "manual" to help small farms start up.
Feel free to add more to this thread. I would greately take advice from all of u.

Thanks.

And the best thoughts from here. :)

burmese

importance of ,,pure,, genetic diverzity and of ,,drug,, strains in hybridizing for food and medicine

Latest posts

Latest posts