What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump will probably support end to fed ban on mj

Borderliner

President Donald Trump told a gaggle of reporters Friday that he will “probably” support efforts by Sen. Cory Gardner (R-CO) to end the federal ban on marijuana in states that have legalized it.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I saw that, and in addition, when he said 'we'll see abt that', he seemed hopeful and sincere.

....... let's see what jeffy thinks.:tiphat:

Easy7

Veteran
What I really wish to see is a constitutional amendment that recognizes the rights for all to have ANY plant. Ban solvents, I don't care. But don't forbid a freaking plant.

What they should do is set federal law for mj and make it so a state cannot ban it. Set the framework. People that want weed usually get it, whether a state wants it banned or not. So not a lot of reasons for the bible banging hypocrytes tobfuss over their closet rascist and self superior agenda. fuck those sheeple

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Sounds good...just hope that folks will not dismiss tRumps alleged offenses in deference to pro pot promises.

Just saying.

minds_I

CaptainDankness

Yeah I don't think he has much of a choice majority of the people are for legalization and he did promise to allow states rights on marijuana.

Plus it seems like he loves all the attention of being president, so seems like he will want a second term. Of course all the Californians will probably still hate him, lol, of course most of the country hates California anyways. Lol