What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Riot seeds

H

HemperorsKnight

This thread is strictly for Riot Seeds genetics if you are growing riot seeds gear post here because this is now the place for it. I have looked on the search bar and found like one or two unfinished threads now let us make this thread a learning tool for everything Riot Seeds, and No I am not part of riot seeds just a big fan and collector of his genetics well anyways..........

Let's Go!

Smot20

Uptown glue female. Fresh seed plant under t5. Ready too clone.

Attachments

• IMG_4817.jpg
    IMG_4817.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 25
H

HemperorsKnight

Of course brother this thread is for everyone who is growing riot seeds :) thank you for showing this thread support with your art brother mine will be up tomorrow bless up
-HEMPERORSKNIGHT

H

HemperorsKnight

Oakyjoe, does the album have to be on profile or public for it to effectively show on these threads?

H

HemperorsKnight

Hey bro is it fixed? Wanna make sure people don't waste their time clicking into this thread

hooddro

saw some guy in a yellow lambo at archive in portland while i was waiting in line to get the white tahoe cookies. He was bragging how he was a millionaire and that he usually keeps stacks of cash under the hood of his lambo. He said he was CFO of riot seeds... Seemed like a total douchebag so i googled riot seeds and the internet seems to say the same thing.... funny shit

H

HemperorsKnight

saw some guy in a yellow lambo at archive in portland while i was waiting in line to get the white tahoe cookies. He was bragging how he was a millionaire and that he usually keeps stacks of cash under the hood of his lambo. He said he was CFO of riot seeds... Seemed like a total douchebag so i googled riot seeds and the internet seems to say the same thing.... funny shit

Ummm not sure how that correlates to the objective of this thread... But (1) Matthew Riot is the head of the company slash main breeder and he is not a millionaire nor brags like that
(2) Matthew Riot is a good dude not once done me wrong nor anyone I know and doesn't drive a lambo LMFAO (3) nice story but please take your matters elsewhere this thread is strictly for people growing riot seeds, or for anyone wanting to watch and of course​. Negativity that has no fruition on this topic is not what I want of this thread

H

HemperorsKnight

An update for the riot seeds thread of both bcbc the bigger one looking kinda like my banana kush the one I believe to be og ghost dominant.. must be an OG thing lol jp

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
reviving every thread that lost pictures from my last profile

reviving every thread that lost pictures from my last profile

Blue Cookieberry Crunch aka Blue Cookies

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Yall remember the one with the two big leaves? Well check it out now it's topped so it can continue to grow more nodes we need hella bud sites hahaha