What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3600 watts - DP Powerplant

Son_of_a_Batch

I used a cannon Ixus for these, I have tried a few setting to try and eliminate the glare, they're all under hps light with/without flash... not lucky enough to have a d5 mk2 myself!!

D9_THC

D9 - I think the bags are around 15 litres - to me that says 4 UK gallons so may be around 5 american gals??
Thank you for your answer!

I really like your work!

The reason I asked is because I was wondering how many drippers you have per what size bag. It appears you have 1 tropf per 4 gal/15liter.

I plan on doing basically the same thing you are doing, only maybe using 5gal/19liter container. Do you think I'll need 2 Tropf's per container? I would like to use as few as possible. I looked at their website, and read their planning aid, but was wondering about someone who is actually using them about how many to actually use.

Beautiful photos.

Son_of_a_Batch

Hi D9,

I only use one tropf blumat dripper per bag and would probably do the same if the bags were 19 litres. It may seem hard to believe that he whole pot gets watered but I have checked it to ensure it does. After I had been using them for a couple of grows I started noticing the root mass growing in to a massive hard ball just below the surface by the drip so I assume even if the bag doesn't get watered the plant is already absorbing the water as it get's dripped. I've never seen this before with other types of irrigation and the plants look amazing so I'm sure it can only be a good thing! In all we have been very impressed witht he ease of use of these tropf things. We have both grown in Hydro before and have tinkered with a few soil irrigation systems but for all the money spent and technology bought, this is the best system in multiple ways. All I can recommend is that you follow the set up instructions to the letter or you will cause yourself problems. I find with this system, provided that you DONT mess with it after you install it PROPERLY it will give you trouble free operation until the end of your crop.

DON'T
Let your res run too low or it will suck in air
Alter the system after set up unless absolutely necessary
Let the drip tubes kink off the main line

DO
Keep your res higher than the tops of the drippers
Set it up properly
Tighten all cones properly
Use enough of the drip tubing for each pot to avoid kinking

HTH

Son_of_a_Batch

Sorry for the lack of updates....

we have been away over the holidays and are without a camera at the minute. We cut the room down yesterday and it's hanging nicely. A few runty plants and a few monsters and 1 mini Kush that never made the canopy! I have taken some photo's but they need developing the old school way.

Dry weights to come...

Son_of_a_Batch

250w scrogger - not the best pull ever, only 2000 grammes. :( I blame the lack of veg time and a cold room for a week. I have pulled far more than this with this exact method and room before so better luck next time I hope!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
nice room bro the PP from DP is the only thing worth snatch from them in IMHO....

did you get alot of hairy ass pheno's???

Dkgrower

Veteran
Big up from one PP grower to another, looks sweet

I hold a very nice pheno that looks like more indica than yours

Happy harvest

@Poppybagtee if you havent tryed WR then you loosing out on some nice smoke, out off all the fruity strains out there i has a strong high and yeild, a winner imo

Son_of_a_Batch

Poopy - I agree this is a remarkably nice plant to grow. They are all quite hairy but not overly. Really nice sativa dominant phenos.

Blackone, DKG - ;) thanks for stopping by. I have a sativaa dom pheno, really nice smell and high

Latest posts

Latest posts