What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Clonning help

Jwow530

I was wondering what does this mean trying to clones it's been 8 days have anyone seen this before when trying to clone here's a pic

Attachments

• IMG_1646.jpg
    IMG_1646.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 12

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
It is normal. A little nitrogen deficiency. Are you using straight water. Even if feeding, normal till roots form. i use this guys rockwool method with great results. He also has aeroponic method I have not used.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268211

Looks a little humid for day 8. Do you open vents and take lid off for a few minutes a day? Are they in rockwool?

Budley Doright

Veteran
It is normal. A little nitrogen deficiency. Are you using straight water. Even if feeding, normal till roots form. i use this guys rockwool method with great results. He also has aeroponic method I have not used.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=268211

Looks a little humid for day 8. Do you open vents and take lid off for a few minutes a day? Are they in rockwool?

It actually looks more like iron def..... nitrogen is easy translocatable....

so it doesnt happen at the top of the plant...

Iron def is normally at the top and can be recognized because the tips of the effected leaves are green then the leaves yellow out as they are produced.... in either case not a big deal.....

Jwow530

It about 10 days now no roots I took one of the t12 bulb off I think it might be too much light and the t12 bulb is 3000k in the pass I use 23 watts cfl bulb for one dome and it roots this time I have 4 tray so I was think mybe just put a t12 3000k bulb across on top

Americangrower

Veteran
yellowing is common, as for no roots after ten days. What strain is it? Did you lightly cut slits on clone and remove outer layer. Then dip in root hormone?

Jwow530

I cut it and scrape it and dip it's boss og got it from darkheartnursey when I clone before I use the 23 cfl 2700k I think and it roots in 12-14 days this time I'm using t12 had two bulbs but I took one off mybe too much light

Americangrower

Veteran
I don't know much about boss og but a lot of kush's can take longer to root. Just make sure you keep humidity high and temp somewhere around 75. I used Alaskan fish fert (just a lil) and h20 to mist them. I use a reg 2 bulb workbench floro, 24r light

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Rooting clones do not need much light. If they are in rockwool, 12 days is average if you are doing it right. Some can take up to 20 days, of same strain grown the same way.