What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brown spots early on

zpdr

Hi!

I have six plants in the same setup, same soil mix, same pots etc., three of one strain and three of another. Only one of the six plants have developed these little brown spots and I would greatly appreciate any advice on what it might be so that I can hopefully get it turned around and healthy! :watchplant:

Here's the relevant information I can think of:

• Plants are exactly 14 days old (from when I exposed seeds to water / put seeds in Root Riot cubes)
  • Brown spots developed roughly 24 hours after transplanting on day 11, so on the picture we're looking at 2-3 days of "brown spot progress."
  • They've been transplanted to a well draining soil that's lightly fertilized ("lightmix") so it shouldn't really be a nutrient deficiency? According to the lightmix description it is useful for seedlings and thus should contain very little fertilizer.
  • Plants are currently under 275W HPS (SON-T PIA GP) at 26-28°C around 40% RH.
  • Plant in question has been placed slightly further away from the light source than the other ones after I spotted the brown dots, just to make sure it wasn't too intense. It has not impacted brown spots developing slightly in size since.
  • Brown spots only on the two older leaves, the remaining leaves appear normal and the plant overall seems to be growing normally and developing normally despite the brown spots.
Thanks!

// Zpdr

EX3K2VB.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts