What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CAN I PULL 2-2.5 PER 1000W??WHY OR WHY NOT

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Specifics are covered in the link in my sig line........

But here's a shot showing the whole room, 600+400w HPS,.... different dimensions and the right hood with a 1k bulb could make this look pretty F'n weak!!! :eek::
picture.php

It's hard to believe, but I pulled nearly 20z dry from that really meager looking canopy.

Bongstar420

That is 20w/ft^2

You won't get high potency with less than 50. There is a reason bottom popcorn is less than spectacular..

Easily pull around 50 oz per 1kw bulb with SOG.

First you will need an 8'x8' area per bulb with the right hood. 49 plants per bulb in 2 gallon dialed in organic soil, 7x7 pot configuration. Ocassional plant shifting will be needed.

No need for high yielding strains, just pull an oz or more per plant of a high potency strain that puts most of it's weight on the main stem.

Easy to get the weight, but SOG is alot of work to maintain, especially with multiple bulbs. It takes dedication.