What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~~HOLIDAY PET CONTEST 2009~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

severian

Buddy says Merry Christmas!
picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Here is my 12mth old English Staffordshire Bull Terrier:-

Attachments

• Open copy.jpg
    Open copy.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 21
Our furry family, or part of it.

Our furry family, or part of it.

Here is part of our furry family. We have a couple cats also but they aren't nearly as photogenic. Actually my mom took these pictures and gave them to us as gifts. Go mom!

picture.php
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=12628&pictureid=252613
This is Bailey, our sweet Boston Terrier. She is almost 2
http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=12628&pictureid=252614
picture.php

Our two springer spaniel boys and our boston. Keats, Bailey, Loki
Keats is our oldest, he is 3. Loki is a later littermate, so he is a brother but is only 1 and 1/2. Mom had some trouble getting this picture, most of these pictures she tried one of them is looking away.

picture.php

Here is Bailey showing what she really thinks. Hehe, nah she is a sweet heart. Loves camping, fishing and hiking! Dont let anybody tell you Boston's are sissies cuz our's is one crazy dog!

:xmastree:Merry Christmas everybody!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:santa1:Hello all and Merry Christmas:xmastree:hope you are all having a great day:eggnog::xmasnut:with lots of:gift:

My wife Mellomel and I had a go at getting some pics but no wonder the movie stars say to never work with Pets or Children lol
We spent a couple of hour trying to get a good pic but its hard when you have 2 cats and 3 kittens running around distracting them

anyway we gave up and just took some pics being Natural and oh we had to include the dog
Dad cat
picture.php

The baby boy
picture.php
picture.php

The little girl i think
picture.php
picture.php

Dad again
picture.php

Think this is Mum cant make out the pic?
picture.php

Some random shots
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

and we cant forget the Dog
picture.php
picture.php

We thats all :thanks: Dutchgrown what a great idea for a contest my wife and i had fun even though we couldn't get the pic we wanted lol

Stay Safe all over the HolidHaze:xmasnut:
Peace mellomel and shaunmulok

P.D.S

Nice birds Hammerhead and sammet, I thought since you guys showed your beautiful birds i'd show my little guys getting down on Christmas morning with some bows, wrapping paper and getting crazy in the tree also a picture of the cat completely disapproving of their shananagans (sp?)
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

And the disapproving cat
picture.php

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
What a bunch of REALLY cute pics ya'll.......thank you so much everyone for entering....and helping make this contest fun.:peppermintstick:

Although not eligible.....here's some pics of my crew that I hope you enjoy:

This one isn't too excited with the whole dressing up bit!
picture.php

Bath time.....lol
picture.php

Tuckered out from all the excitement!
picture.php

:thanks:
DG

T

themoonismyfrnd

I'm not sure if my first pics posted a few days ago. I was told they didn't. Here they are again just in case.

Boo

Shakes

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck everyone this is going to be a hard contest. Thanks DG this was fun. It's to bad we don't get these kinds of things more often.

Last edited:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
good luck everyone this is going to be a hard contest. Thanks DG this was fun. It's to bad we don't go these kind of things more often.

Thanks to you Hammerhead...and thank you to everyone who has taken
the time to come in and join the fun!

This is going to be a VERY difficult contest to judge....and I just 'may' ;) have a
few sur-prizes in store....so keep your pics coming!!!!

I believe pets are a gift, entrusted to us to take care of and love.
Each person who has posted photos of their pet(s) here I bet would agree!

I'm all for sponsoring more contests in the future and will allocate
inventory for it. :canabis:

It's not too late to enter....keep the pics coming!

:thanks:

DG

Status
Not open for further replies.