What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A strange request

Looking for a pleasant high with a lot of flavor, that doesn't waste me. I got some good killer for pain,
but I like smoking weed. Want a buzz of course, but want to spark it up and go,,,,, mmmMMMMmmmm. Now that's a good smoke. What flavor am I looking for? Hell, how many flavors are there?

Stash I have so far, Sour Cream, Boggle gum, tasty bag seed, iced widow, and iced grapefruit. On the next run is Master Kush, Kush x Skunk#1, Resin Bomb. I've prepped for smell. I'm hoping one of the K x S#1 is stink city.

So, as far as Con-E-Sewer strains, what turns your head around? It don't have to knock me in the dirt, but it does need to buzz. What's out there?

Feijao

Several of TGA Subcool strains have tons of taste without overly medicating. I would take a look at Jilly Bean if I were you.

oceangrownkush

Veteran
Casey Jones was a favorite of mine for all day toking.. Gets you right ripped but in a way that is so clear its almost clairvoyant.. Next level productivity, can't sit still energy. Awesome shit, wish I could get that old cut back the last CJ I flowered out was just OK, more trainwreck-dom good yielder, flat spicy flavor I wasn't really into... First cut I ran was a straight winner, psychedelic headstash, super spicey hazey flavor.. Like some herbal cocaine.

edit; think there are definitely some CJ crosses up for grabs, and maybe some f2's/f3's and such.. I think even a CJ S1?? IIRC anyways.. Good luck to you OP.

waveguide

Veteran
since you got kush, try an o.g.

welcome to the world of strain whores.. i recommend checking out the less expensive banks like nirvana, mandala, seedsman before blowing your cash on the top end of the market.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jilly Bean is a good pick, but one of my favorites is Sweet Tooth.

S

sourpuss

C99 and C99 hybrids, especially with another great tasting strain, all above r great choices, Imo u could by a pack of say C99 crossed to blueberry. Probably have phenos leaning either way in flavor.

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
Pineapple express from g13 labs. Blue widow from dinafem. Northern lights x Big bud from world of seeds(to me this one is a personal fav that the taste is hard to beat). Sugar Black Rose from delicious seeds. Critical + from dinafem. Sharksbreath from DNA genetics. Those are just a few that I've grown that have a great taste and won't dar ya right out.

HarleyJammer

Veteran
I was given a couple nugs of critical sensi star last week. The buzz was smooth and not overly medicating.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Durban
Sweet Tooth
Flo
Blueberry
C99
Cali-o ( I have read, no exp personally)

I am going to try some Panama from ACE soon as I hear it is interesting as you describe.

BOG's Blue Moon Rocks was really tasty and nice high. Easy to grow, quick, good yield.

Good Luck!!