What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the fruitiest & sweetest tasting/smelling strain you've ever smoked?

mixin

sage = sweet pink grapefruit
sage n sour = grapefruit / diesel fuel
white berry = fruity
opium = grape
nycd = berry
ice cream = berry / strawberry

R

Red Swan

Blueberry Sativa: DJ Short rare BB pheno pre 2000. Floral, smoke smells like gardenias, sweet taste too

GDP :not so much the smell, but the taste is incredible

There are some other fantastic strains I grow whose names will get deleted if I post their names. Sad but true. But they give some great fruity taste and a nice up high.

But for great fruity taste and smell. I think anything with Blueberry Sativa in it will smell great, and it seems sativas in general are tastier. Any northern lights or cross has a very lemony smell that always cures out. I grew Williams Wonder ( Rez's version, not the real deal) and it was super citrusy smelling, Really smelled great, but it cured out. Bummed me out, because the smell was refreshing.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Not much of a fruity kind of guy

Pineapple Kush <-- Mostly Earthy aroma with some pineapple scent if squeezed.
GDP <-- Smells like coffee grounds,earth, and for the most part grapes.
Hogs Breath <--- By far the most exotic smelling strain I have yet to come across pure tropical smell almost resembles gushers!

L

Lloyd_Christmas

Lemon Thai - when growing it outreeked the sour diesel next to it... that says a lot... awesome weed...

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Sweet Diesel

Sweet Tooth #3 X Princess Diesel

I have 'one' femmed bean that survived and I swear it's like smoking pure sugar. I can roll a joint and suck on it for hours without lighting it. Better than a hard candy. :D (Not right for my head though... so I just have her as a mum for now. )

Stay Safe! :tree:

femaleseeds grapefruit, unbelievably sweet smell even in veg. I know it's been said a thousand times before but ripe red grapefruit was the aroma/taste spot on red grapefruit but without as much of the sour component... still check femaleseeds.nl all the time in the hope that a release will be taking place soon, didn't clone the originals... bad mistake!

funkervogt

donut engineer
Veteran
Oooh, I have so many favorites. From top down:

1. Sweet Tooth - So sugary and sweet it satisfies my actual sweet tooth!
2. Bubblegum
3. Bananacrack
4. Blue Cheese (tastes sweet and yummy to me)
5. GDP - I don't care for this strain, but it is fruity

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Sweet Tooth #3- esp the grapefruit heavy leaning ones..
GDP/Urkle/GApe
Blueberry- *Specifically a cut that used to run through Portland back at the start of this millennium, haven't really come across another as blue smelling as I remember that PDX cut.

God, I'm sure there's more... So many fruity strains out there 5LG... Good thread man.

Many Blessings

:rasta:

southpaw

femaleseeds grapefruit, unbelievably sweet smell even in veg. I know it's been said a thousand times before but ripe red grapefruit was the aroma/taste spot on red grapefruit but without as much of the sour component... still check femaleseeds.nl all the time in the hope that a release will be taking place soon, didn't clone the originals... bad mistake!

Yep, I'd grab another pack of those in a heartbeat also.

Maple Leaf Indica. Think hash infused brown sugar and syrup, with a lemon twist.

Che

Veteran
1. Zombie Virus 9 week pheno
2. C99 grapefruit pheno
3. Sweet Tooth 3
4. SPGxNL #4

PWF

ghoulia(shishkaberryxkillerqueen) its like powdered sugar and redwinegrapes.
butterscotch hawaiian all phenos rock in flavor dept ime
dj short bb and flo
cherry humbolt is like the dark red cherries
grapefruit from rm was very much like sweetpink grapefruit
shishkaberry cutting i have is like booberry cereal!
peace,
pwf

Latest posts

Latest posts