What's new

i have a water ?

starrider

i am using straight de humidefier water in res the question is should i pre condition the water before adding nutriants to it with cal mag or anything or is better to just leave alone ? .ph is 7.04 and ppm 22/24 running advanced hobbiest nutriants in dwc :tiphat:

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
i am using straight de humidefier water in res the question is should i pre condition the water before adding nutriants to it with cal mag or anything or is better to just leave alone ? .ph is 7.04 and ppm 22/24 running advanced hobbiest nutriants in dwc :tiphat:

Depending on the nutrients you use which may very well have buffers in place. I would not precondition your water at all. I would wait for all your nutes to be added before any changes or additions take place. If you are topping off a res without adding nutes then you may pH before adding. I personally pH once in the res only.

I love the fact you are recycling water :)

starrider

thanks sum dum guy .I have been adding all of my nutriants first and ph the solution after .my res is just for change i can collect up to 35 gals a week .i just wanted to make sure im using it correctly .

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
thanks sum dum guy .I have been adding all of my nutriants first and ph the solution after .my res is just for change i can collect up to 35 gals a week .i just wanted to make sure im using it correctly .

Anytime StarRider
Good luck on your grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts