What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Male Flower Pics - Pinewarp

B

B. Self Reliant

Here's some images I made today of some males I had hangin' around. I've been growing for some time but had always gotten my hands on clones that became mother plants. This was my first time getting seeds, and it was quite fun to go through the whole process.

These 2 plants are both in 3"x3"x4" deep Rockwool cubes. They have been severely neglected for the past 2 weeks when I was back in CA for a short stay, but that's alright because my only goal was to determine sex. I popped 4 seeds and 2 were males. The females are doing great and have been returned to veg, awaiting this year's outdoor!

G

i do not know why their is no male picture post for all the unusual male plants.not all males just the ones that look good say their is one covered in crystal.or their is one black and blue.
their is one black blue and covered in resin. you get my drift. now lift you stiff

B

B. Self Reliant

That's where I was hoping to post these, but didn't find a thread for male flower pics. I think they can be just as fascinating as the females (at times). Thanks for taking a look!