What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New to Canna coco

ChillinOut

After a few years of GH, I'm moving on to canna coco. Can I still use my additives with this line? Mammoth p, big bud, flora nectar?

Can I substitute botanicare rhizo in place of rhizotonic?. Also use big bud for cannaboost? Use botanicare hydroguard for cannazym? Kool bloom at half strength for pk13/14 1 week feeding?

I have everything above and would just need to buy a and b to get started. They say not to use other company additives but who doesn't.

Of course you can... However none of the additives you listed are replacements for what you are trying to replace.

Rhizotonic is creme de la crem. I'd recommend using it. I love it.

Canna boost is a triacontonal + many other ingredients. Cannazym is an enzyme product, hydroguard is a bacterial product. Kool Bloom will work.

Latest posts

Latest posts