What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sam Harris listeners?

R

Rubber Chicken

Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone listens to Sam Harris?

I'm not much of a book reader, i always have to read things over and over for things to soak in...... a problem i've had since i was young, but i might try with some of Sam Harris' books.

I enjoy his podcasts, anyone else?

positivity

Veteran
Never heard of him before until your question, couldn't help but take a look

He hits up some interesting topics. Haven't read a book in a while, might give it a read

Came across a page of his quotes.. Pulled one out

Tolerance, openness to argument, openness to self-doubt, willingness to see other people's points of view - these are very liberal and enlightened values that people are right to hold, but we can't allow them to delude us to the point where we can't recognise people who are needlessly perpetrating human misery.
Sam Harris

I like quotes.. He has a few good ones

R

Rubber Chicken

'I'll tell you how bad i think this is......if you gave me a choice, to randomly pick an american citizen or take Trump.... i would roll the dice'

Made me laugh.:)

Latest posts

Latest posts