What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graywolf's Lair

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Us'n original Skunk Pharmers non competition issues with Skunk Pharm Research have been resolved and we are baaaaaaack!

Look for my announcement of the opening of our new Graywolf's Lair blog site 6-15-2020, with a more user friendly platform, new features and new articles by us'ns, as well as notable guest authors.

We continue our support of DIY medical cannabis patients and add support of commercial processing.

As before, we will also again share our articles on this forum.

A wolf den versus a skunk pharm, but similar good smells...…….��

Attachments

• new kitten.jpg
    new kitten.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 25

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
Congrats on getting all that behind you and good luck moving forward. Always enjoy your posts.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah look forward to it. I hate sending people to the old website.

hamstring

Veteran
Awesome to hear, you always have good honest info.

Still making all my tincture the way you spelled it out.

Dabbled in Dabs for awhile. Now researching some rosin pressing as late. You can teach an old dog new tricks. Just takes a Gray Wolf to do it.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome to hear, you always have good honest info.

Still making all my tincture the way you spelled it out.

Dabbled in Dabs for awhile. Now researching some rosin pressing as late. You can teach an old dog new tricks. Just takes a Gray Wolf to do it.

We'uns pleased to try! Glad you like the tincture!

This tattered old Graywolf got sidetracked with my Rosin experiments, but I note that the usual IC Mag suspects focused on Rosin process development have shared a wealth of useful insights in the 468 pages of Rosin thread.

I've mostly completed the design modifying my glycerin/Hash/Cannabutton press to include Rosin pressing. When I finish the design, I'll share it here and on the site.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu! I'm pleased to announce that D Gold, author of the 1972 Cannabis Alchemy publication, and inventor of the ISO-1, 2, 3, and 4, has agreed to sharing his knowledge, experience, and memories in his own column on our new site. He was one of the key resources for my own research more than 30 years later.

Likewise pleased that Dr Kate Welch, Pharm D, has again agreed to share choice insights from her pharmaceutical background with us on her own Pharma Kate column.

Hee, hee, hee, working on more wealth's of knowledge......

Mattbho

That's awesome !!! Thanks for sharing over the years .
Helped give me the confidence to snag my 1st c.l.s.

Also the write up when you used syringe filters to eliminate contaminates was epic for me . HUUUGE p.i.a. but epic!!! Also lots of winterization/dewaxxing info !!.

Sure helped me create some epic concentrates over the years.!!

All the best

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Where is this new site Mr. GW? D. Gold huh, cool! I like to squish up some rosin, heat and soak it up in some ground bud, stuff a tube with the sticky material, and fire up a fat sticky reefer in his honor.

Red hash oil question, meet answer.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Where is this new site Mr. GW? D. Gold huh, cool! I like to squish up some rosin, heat and soak it up in some ground bud, stuff a tube with the sticky material, and fire up a fat sticky reefer in his honor.

Red hash oil question, meet answer.

To be announced when launched on the 15th.

scrogrow

Omg I've been waiting for this THANKYOU SO SO SO MUCH ALL THE WAY FROM THE UK

PROHIBITION OVER HERE AND STILL WE DO OUR THING