What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Old time friends! Help a brother out

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I lost all my gifted genetics collected from years on the forum in midst of being homeless and addicted.

Left Grass Valley, California and made the move to Eugene, OR.

Today I'm 26 months clean off of the heroin and crystal methamphetamine. Found myself a badass woman who has an awesome daughter.

Also im expecting my first child!

Send me a PM, if anyone would like to donate to my nonexistent cannabis gene pool.

Love you folks:moon:

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Sounds like you are on upwards path

Check the trading post bunch of excellent give away projects all the time

@overgrow

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I recommend buying some seeds. So many good ones and they do not come with other people's pests or pathogens. Plus then you have your own unique phenotypes.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Man I'm on the wrong coast or I would give you some GG#4 clones. I have seed genetics, but I don't think anything they consider "elite".

Bud Jones

Man I'm on the wrong coast or I would give you some GG#4 clones. I have seed genetics, but I don't think anything they consider "elite".
You can easily mail cuts while the weather is colder if you were so inclined . I’ve had great luck .. After June is a no no. More than half will wilt and die ..

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
What kind of strains would you want/need?

Mold resistant and early finishers. Mold got us bad here last outdoor season.

Kush crosses, chem crosses, oregon diesel, trainwreck, blueberry, grapefruit, agent orange, c99, strawberry... really focused on terpenes thats the most important thing to me!

Also pests wouldn't come with seeds thats typically an environmental factor.. am i wrong? Pathogens more likely yet more likely environmental no?

Cuts for sure can cause garden problems. Lol

CodyPomeray

Good stuff herb, you ever need to chat with someone to stay on the straight and narrow shoot me a DM. Been helping friends stay off the stuff for years now. 26 months is huge man, much respect. Dont get complacent now, its around when Ive seen many folks fall back off. Props to you for pushing through it all.

Once I get though this run of stuff Il dm ya what I have available, I could give ya cuttings of it all but nothings been selected yet, cheers.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Good stuff herb, you ever need to chat with someone to stay on the straight and narrow shoot me a DM. Been helping friends stay off the stuff for years now. 26 months is huge man, much respect. Dont get complacent now, its around when Ive seen many folks fall back off. Props to you for pushing through it all.

Once I get though this run of stuff Il dm ya what I have available, I could give ya cuttings of it all but nothings been selected yet, cheers.

Appreciate it brother. I find out the gender of my child today! :dance013:

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Update! I am having a precious baby girl :woohoo:

Also, im still looking for genetics. So far ive been gifted some pretty cool stuff off our mothership site OVERGROW!

STOKED on this Guerilla Slippers (c99 x gg4)

If anyone has any kush genetics, mold resistant and early finishers too. Hit me up please! Big things in the making..

NEED 4 SEED

Update! I am having a precious baby girl :woohoo:

Also, im still looking for genetics. So far ive been gifted some pretty cool stuff off our mothership site OVERGROW!

STOKED on this Guerilla Slippers (c99 x gg4)

If anyone has any kush genetics, mold resistant and early finishers too. Hit me up please! Big things in the making..

Congratulations with the girl...
Nevertheless, sent him a lot of beans and after receiving them not answering for 4 months now. I hoped he'd make some grow journals as he said...You live and learn...

Latest posts

Latest posts