Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Alchimia Grow Shop & Philosopher Seeds > Philosopher Seeds > New hybrids for 2019...Sweepstake!

Thread Title Search
New hybrids for 2019...Sweepstake! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2019, 05:50 PM #211
scrogrow

scrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant futurescrogrow has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyNice View Post
Yes please want some good gens , does this post count me it?
Go back to page one and read how to enter mate
scrogrow is offline Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:51 PM #212
The Alchimist
Vendor

The Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really niceThe Alchimist is just really nice
Hi guys! Ready for more new hybrids?

If you are interested in any of them, remember that you can use our discount codes:
  • ICMAG10 on Alchimia site
  • ICMAG15 on Philosopher Seeds site

We hope to receive your feedback

Regards!
The Alchimist is offline Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 01:47 PM #213
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Zkittles x Somango sounds interesting... grew Somango and it was lovely weed

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Dire straits, brothers in arms:

Now the sun's gone to hell
And
The moon's riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But it's written in the starlight
And every line in your palm
We are fools to make war
On our brothers in arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is online now Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 04:39 PM #214
ESTERCHASER

g13 x nl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchimist View Post
Hi guys,

We'd like to present you here some of the current hybrids we're developing and testing. We have a new team of breeders that has been working hard to help us to take a step forward and introduce some new and amazing hybrids for the 2019 season.

Since our catalogue will be soon redesigned, we think it is an excellent opportunity to add some new crosses of the most sought-after and valued American genetics. Not only this, and as you'll see, we're also developing some very interesting crosses with an amazing Northern Lights parent, and we're in conversations with The English Cut to add some of his astounding regular hybrids to our collection.

We're having so much fun with all this breeding and testing!! And we want you to have fun with us...we're going to do sort of a sweepstake so you can guess which strains will be finally added to our catalogue next year. The winning bets will have a free pack of the corresponding seeds shortly before they're released, so winners will be the first ones to grow them!! *(please notice this could take a few months)

We really hope you'll be soon enjoying some of these...

-Do-Si-Dos male (Original clone, reversed female) hits:
  • Wifi #43
  • Do-Si-dos
  • Blue Sherbet
  • SFV OG
  • Key Lime Pie
  • Açai Berry Gelato
  • Sour Diesel (Riri cut)
  • Purple Punch

At least two crosses should come out of all these. My personal bet: SD Riri x Do-si-dos and Purple Punch x Do-si-dos.

------------

-GSC Thin Mint male (Original clone, reversed female) hits:
  • Açai Berry Gelato
  • Blue Sherbet
  • Wifi #43
  • Zkittlez
  • Sour Diesel (ECSD cut)

As the previous one, two strains will be added from all these. My bet: Wifi #43 x GSC and Zkittlez x GSC.

------------

-Northern Lights male (reversed female) hits:
  • Northern Lights
  • Super Lemon OG
  • G13 Hashplant x NL
  • Bubba Kush
  • 9 Pound Hammer
  • Wifi #43

As the previous one, two strains will be added from all these. My bet: (NL x G13 Hashplant) x NL and Bubba Kush x NL.

We'll be adding more info here as seed production and testing advance, stay tuned and place your bets, folks!

Best of luck!

I had a relative who took nl to another level, he had all that were available here back in the day i think i was NL1-NL6 each having diff nuance phenotypes that made them special. ID LOVE to try anything with a decent NL lineage in it.
Old 11-22-2019, 04:45 PM #215
ESTERCHASER

#1 sfv og
do si dos
#2acai gelato
sour d (ecsd cut)

i screw up my orig post but cant edit it yet
Old 02-16-2020, 08:37 PM #216
Kree73

Kree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of lightKree73 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Hermit View Post
Hey mate, my colleague The Alchimist is on vacation at the moment, when he get's back to the office I'll get him to look into this, and make sure your seeds get to you!
This is the run I did with the Purple punch x do si dos .

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360782

They were very nice plants to grow and manicure was easy.
Just waiting for the Key lime pie to arrive

Kree73 out

6th Sweet Seeds® Grow Diary Competition: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=369433

Female Seeds BlueBerry cheesecake: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365689
Kree73 is offline Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 11:21 PM #217
Kijell

Kijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to allKijell is a name known to all
Zkittlez x Somango, Day 50

Smells really like tropical fruits: Mango, Passion Fruit, Maracuja...
Excited for the finish in 1-2 Weeks!
Kijell is offline Quote
Old 04-07-2020, 08:21 AM #218
clearheaded

clearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to allclearheaded is a name known to all
nexus with the 2 new variety guesses!! nicely done!
clearheaded is offline Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:13 AM #219
Nexus7

Nexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of light
^^^
Not sure about two but I did get a pack of the Key Lime Pie x Do-si-do's. I can't grow anymore so decided to give them to a couple friends to try. They both really enjoyed growing and more importantly smoking them.

I only got to see and smoke one cause of the lockdown. It was very strong stuff with creeper effect, lots of crystals and strong gassy aroma and delicious taste.

Last edited by Nexus7; 04-08-2020 at 06:34 AM..
Nexus7 is online now Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 06:32 AM #220
Nexus7

Nexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of lightNexus7 is a glorious beacon of light
Key Lie Pie x Do-si-dos

This was my from buddies first ever grow. All organic. He had a few issues (buds are a little airy) so still plenty of potential in the line but he got a nicely potent harvest in the end. In fact the two guys who got the seeds don't stop going on about how good it was. Apologies about the trim job too.

Nexus7 is online now Quote