What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

matanuska

agro

this is my first post here some matanuska tundra 4 week flower.hope you enjoy

586matttt-med.jpg

U

Uncle Hughie

Lovely Pic bro!
Lovely looking Plant also...i have often heard about Matanuska....and i have some crosses also ...i have the G13 x etc
But it looks good....Tell me?

is it in soil?.....if so it may need the watering cycle upped a little.....maybe!
as the leaves look a little dry..But that girl will be guzzling down the liquids..
Peace!
Unc

agro

thank you guys for the good vibe, i have this mother in soil and more tree clones in hydro:) ,u.b she looks very diferent than outhers i have grow this kind leaves are very comum in this strain,almost look overwater strange..i have some defeciens problens thatt i cant find whatt it is, the buds look very good load with cristals and quiet heavy , the smell is like chocolate , its true ill keep you up date

have a good day

some more photos from clones and leave

586foll-med.jpg

Last edited:
U

Uncle Hughie

Hey ....those clones look like they have a magnesium deficencey!

This starts at the bottom of the plant and works it way up!

ADD 1/4 TEASPOON EPSOM SALTS to 10 LTRS of water...or the nutes .....

this should cure your prob.....
the General dose is usually 1/4 tea spoon per gallon..but less is best..so use it 1/4 per 10ltr
Peace!

agro

sorry, the leaves are from the mother in soil ,thanks for the advice,about the magnesium maybe i will try thatt ,now i have make fluhs with water and i will add some salts in the next days. the problem start from the botom of the plant and yelowing the big fan leaves because the small ones near the buds look ok.

Last edited:

4G63 420

First off, Agro - plants look awesome, good job man!

After you try the epsom salts, I'm interested if that cures your problem. My lower fan leaves are also doing the same as yours, and look very similiar.

Thanks for the space, and awesome pictures! :)

agro

thanks guys for the sweet coments , 420 in my case the espson saltz did not complety resolve my problem but i think thatt help something ,even now i am not sure whatt was ,i also try to give some N and she react very good maybe ist was deficencey of this two nuts .

the protege

Hey,
that is a beautiful grow right there, except for the few messed up leaves. If you need a taste tester, I would be more than obliged. ANyways, great job.

the protege

agro

up date

up date

ok guys a quick up date around day 60 this the mother in soil and soon come happy times :) whatt do you think ? looks good for me

586maatmom-med.jpg

tazzzy

hello, do you live in palmer alaska?????ive smoked some great matanuska thunderfuck in the valley. im in north pole alaska now and cant find any mtf up here. it would be great if i could find some seeds of that.good strain.

Sugar

excellent! that yumbolt will serve you well!! the matanuska is a good one to cross out if you want to bump up anothers yeild with out knocking its high - look at matanuska mist!

Latest posts

Latest posts